The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Kings @ Hurricanes 2/26 7PM

6 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

Absolutely. But RickD wrote "The Kinks." If he makes a similar mistake next time we play the Predators, I'll serve you up some Chrissie.

The Nashville Pretenders...hey I like that! That’s pretty much what they have been in the playoffs to date...

• Like 1

Is this the best goal tending we have had since Gerber/Ward?  Starting to feel that way....  Look at Mzarek he is pumped and you know he is talking *edit* after big saves.

• Like 1

Just now, bluedevil58 said:

Is this the best goal tending we have had since Gerber/Ward?  Starting to feel that way....  Look at Mzarek he is pumped and you know he is talking *edit* after big saves.

I think we can all agree, netminding has a whole different feel this year compared to last. I think we struck gold between the pipes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, winger52 said:

I haven't heard any other covers of Kinks songs that I like better than the original.

They did tend to get 'em right the first time. One of those bands I can't pick a favorite song for, because they're all too good to disrespect the others by choosing one.

1 minute ago, surfzone365 said:

I think we can all agree, netminding has a whole different feel this year compared to last. I think we struck gold between the pipes.

Imagine if Darling was still here.  We would be in the basement of the standings.  That guy was terrible.

Kings had a couple of long shifts but the rest was the Canes.  

They were buzzing and got two goals to match it.  Just glad Kings didn’t get one late.  

Gotto get to own the first five minutes and squeeze the life out of them.

1 minute ago, top-shelf-1 said:

They did tend to get 'em right the first time. One of those bands I can't pick a favorite song for, because they're all too good to disrespect the others by choosing one.

Ray writing and Dave power chords . Wish they did more touring back in the day.

2 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

Imagine if Darling was still here.  We would be in the basement of the standings.  That guy was terrible.

:deadhorse:

He's gone , move on.

Time this period to show caniac nation you smell the blood in the water and get em thinking bout that nice comfortable plane ride home. No mercy and take a frustration fight or two if ya hafta.