The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Sportsfan-1-2

Jordan Binnington

He is unbelievable for the Blues right now.  What is he like 15-2 and he has FIVE shutouts; FIVE.  Already.  He'll likely start tonight and I hope we got a good scouting report on him.  He's been dominating everyone.  I don't know if the sample size is too small or not because he IS a rookie and teams are getting their first look at him and he could end up being horrible the rest of his career (just don't know).  The only team that I know that really dominated him was Dallas in Dallas.

What do you fans think of him?

Nothing and after tonight we will own him as well.  He is ripe for the plucking.  (hows that for a positive attitude LOL)

11 minutes ago, cc said:

Nothing and after tonight we will own him as well.  He is ripe for the plucking.  (hows that for a positive attitude LOL)

I like the positive attitude.  I don't like having a positive attitude on days of games despite how well they're playing because it makes me deal with a loss easier.  I'm not saying we're going to lose tonight but I'm not saying we're going to win tonight either.

I agree that he is DUE for a bad game or a bad few games.

I am hopeful more of our fans will move in this direction: 

"the best way to win is to stop focusing on winning.  Instead, focus on developing a winning attitude."

On 3/1/2019 at 7:20 AM, Sportsfan-1-2 said:

What do you fans think of him?

He plays for St Louis so I hate him (come on wxray, back me up on this one)

Seriously the kid is fantastic. Given we were blessed with facing Allen, I’ll say a couple nice things about his well deserved attention despite wearing a Blue Note.