The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: the Jerks invade south Florida to play the SwampCats

Just now, dinz said:

aho will  take over

I don’t give a damn who takes it over as long as he’s wearing white tonight 

• Like 3

the canes have gotten complacent .  Brind'amour   either needs to rattle their  cages  or   bench some guys  . a wake up call is indeed needed cause this weak play on the puck and constant turn over  is not inspiring hockey 

1 minute ago, Canesfanforever said:

the canes have gotten complacent .  Brind'amour   either needs to rattle their  cages  or   bench some guys  . a wake up call is indeed needed cause this weak play on the puck and constant turn over  is not inspiring hockey 

their last couple minutes was spent in O zone with good forecheck. probably their best shifts of the night. Lets see if it carries over. 

Well guys, mini-me is almost asleep in my lap, and I’ve been up since 0330 central this morning.  I’m headed back to the hotel. 

Keep the faith, I think we’ve got this.

See y’all in Raleigh tomorrow for the alumni game 

3 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

Well guys, mini-me is almost asleep in my lap, and I’ve been up since 0330 central this morning.  I’m headed back to the hotel. 

Keep the faith, I think we’ve got this.

See y’all in Raleigh tomorrow for the alumni game 

We have a chance now.

• Like 5

Tripp with the ‘when you’re tired you have to be less better’ and the rest of his rambling comment had John looking at him like what? 😧😂

Just now, Red_Storm said:

Tripp with the ‘when you’re tired you have to be less better’ and the rest of his rambling comment had John looking at him like what? 😧😂

Tripp is a blessing compared to having to listen to Butch Goring. I do follow whats going on with the NY hockey teams. Butch is god awful, never shuts up. He is 10X worse than Tripp. We are very lucky to have both John and Tripp do our games. 

3 minutes ago, EyeOfTheStorm said:

Tripp is a blessing compared to having to listen to Butch Goring. I do follow whats going on with the NY hockey teams. Butch is god awful, never shuts up. He is 10X worse than Tripp. We are very lucky to have both John and Tripp do our games. 

Not everyone likes Tripp.  I think he rocks.

• Like 3