The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Carolina WhalerJerks vs the Big Bad Bruins

8 minutes ago, OBXer said:

The team play changed almost immediately when he left the game

Nah, just the ebbs and flows of the game. You of all people should know about ebbs and flows! They kept hitting and not taking the Bruins crap

If we had any doubts. Dear NHL teams, the soft canes are no more. Been a long time since a Canes team came out with something to say in the physicality department, and wishing to say, "WE BELONG". I swore I wasn't gonna get worked up tonight. Wrong. 

• Like 4

That was a hell of a road period against the dirty Bruins. I know we lost Ferland but you better believe the team has to be thrilled with what he did. Hopefully its just precaution that hes out. Our D overall was great that period except for a few blunders but the Bs had them too. Lets get em in the second! 

2 minutes ago, 2ndsacker said:

If we had any doubts. Dear NHL teams, the soft canes are no more. Been a long time since a Canes team came out with something to say in the physicality department, and wishing to say, "WE BELONG". I swore I wasn't gonna get worked up tonight. Wrong. 

So true, its nice to see our team not sit back and just take whatever is given to us!

6 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

You of all people should know about ebbs and flows!

more ebbs than flows these days

Did anybody see what happened to Ferland?  He took one shift after the fight...was it lingering fight effects or something on that last shift?

1 minute ago, Red_Storm said:

Did anybody see what happened to Ferland?  He took one shift after the fight...was it lingering fight effects or something on that last shift?

maybe  

2 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

Looked like he landed alright after he threw one hell of a haymaker. Hand/wrist/knuckles would be my guess

WOOOOOOOOO AHO!!!!!!!!