The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Carolina WhalerJerks vs the Big Bad Bruins

1 minute ago, Bing_Chow said:

"I can't help it. It's so beautiful!" - A Bug's Life.

“The stuff dreams are made of.” — Casablanca 

Sorry Tripp, Beluga cavier doesn't come from whales, a mammal,  it comes from sturgeon, a fish.

What a dumb *edit*.

Edited by coastal_caniac

CMac doing the job! The Panthers have these shirts for Christian McCaffrey.  We need STOP CMC shirts for Curtis.

cmc.jpg

I'm a little behind in the game, but I gotta say I'm loving the physicality in the first 8 minutes. How about our young boy Svech throwing his rookie weight around? This is hockey, ladies and gentlemen.

This is also the kind of game that would eat Skinner alive. and is more evidence to why Jeff just didn't fit with the identity that Rod wants this team to have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chuffy_McChufferson said:

I'm a little behind in the game, but I gotta say I'm loving the physicality in the first 8 minutes. How about our young boy Svech throwing his rookie weight around? This is hockey, ladies and gentlemen.

This is also the kind of game that would eat Skinner alive. and is more evidence to why Jeff just didn't fit with the identity that Rod wants this team to have.

If only skinner  was not given a NTC    the canes would have gotten back one hell of a player ,   Just one of the many Gifts  Rutherford Bestowed  the canes  unfortunately  !

PK

Every time I see that weasel Marchand with his head down I'm hoping someone would nail him

• Like 2