The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
legend-1

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes v Winnipeg Jets

I’m out...need to put my blood pressure back down, see y’all tomorrow for the Preds game 

I think if we can get one goal before the period ends (and not give up anymore goals) that will get us back in it and some life in the building.

Damn, another Trippism. " Rod went with Curtis tonight because you want a fresh Petr in Nashville tomorrow night ". Thanks Tripp, you really are a trip.

Edited by winger52
  • Like 1

if i see more of this in the 2nd period  im going to watch something else .  the canes look lost out there  and  shown me so far  they dont have the compete , skill  or desire to win tonight . 

No energy, Williams accidental shot on goal shoulda riled everyone up and they promptly flatlined on the next shift.

6 minutes ago, winger52 said:

First game in a long while that I get to see from the beginning and this is the crap I get.

me, too!  I'm usually still at work and catch the 3rd period on the NHL app on my way home.  Probably all my fault.

1 minute ago, legend-1 said:

No energy, Williams accidental shot on goal shoulda riled everyone up and they promptly flatlined on the next shift.

I think it riled up the wrong team. Feels like last year. So much on the line and so flat.

1 minute ago, Nyssa42 said:

me, too!  I'm usually still at work and catch the 3rd period on the NHL app on my way home.  Probably all my fault.

Might be both of us!

OK, since I'm new here you have to tell me what I need to sacrifice during the intermission.

Do I need to watch the Marley Girl commercial like 14 times or something?? 

Edited by Nyssa42

1 minute ago, Nyssa42 said:

OK, since I'm new here you have to tell me what I need to sacrifice during the intermission.

Increase beer or wine consumption.

Edited by slapshot02
  • Like 2