The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
hag65

Carolina Hurricanes @ Columbus Blue Jackets 3/15 7PM

Svech is gonna be a horse in a few years. I didn't think he had the speed or real estate to make that drive but he turned it into a decent attempt.

1 minute ago, RickD_99 said:

Even when Bob gives up the rare rebound there are no Canes in sight to take advantage...

Welcome to the past decade 

Just now, slapshot02 said:

The crease remains toxic for Staal.

I dunno guys, put me back on the fence for trading him vs keeping him 

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF these refs !   they see what's happening  and they dont call a hooking , holding ,  cross  checking   .    is the league out against  the Canes ?  i counted  5  penalties alone  in the past  2mins    on that  period !

It could be that CBJ is a really dangerous team come playoff time and they are giving the league an early preview of just that...

No, they’ll go splat in the first round again and hopefully their GM will get fired for being that stupid at the TD

It could be that CBJ is a really dangerous team come playoff time and they are giving the league an early preview of just that...

standing around and letting the other team dominate? they are lucky to not have to kill a penalty because the refs wont call anything and Bob is standing on his head. 

• Like 1

I would like to see how " Dangerous " they really are when  they finally get called  on the penalties   they take  !  and have to play the pk !

• Like 1