The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Jerks vs Bolts (21 Mar, 19)

Why didn't Svech got an assist on Hamilton's goal? 

And because of that hit if Staal stays out of the game let's get the win for him.

Edited by Sportsfan-1-2

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Sit his behind for the entire tournament.

Boys and girls, I believe the Lightning are about to get an electric bolt enema.

Awful. You gotta make them pay. Brutal power play, and then you fall asleep in transition? I believe The next sound you hear will be Jordo and Willy making their priorities extremely clear to their teammates. 

• Like 1

Just now, G50 said:

Geeze, that hit on Staal was nasty :omg:

It was, but it successfully stymied our momentum and allowed them to tie the game.  If the Hurricanes can't figure the power play out, this might be a short post-season.

With exception of our PP not a bad first period.  I hope our boys in the locker room get pumped up and dig in to win this game for Staal if he doesn't return.  If he does return how fitting would it be for him to score the GWG?

• Like 2

Goalie is big time vulnerable. Outskate them and put up as many as it takes. It's time for the NHL to stand up to this BS. Every player in this league knows Jordan was out 25 games with concussion issues. You'll not convince me it wasn't deliberate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsfan-1-2 said:

With exception of our PP not a bad first period.  I hope our boys in the locker room get pumped up and dig in to win this game for Staal if he doesn't return.  If he does return how fitting would it be for him to score the GWG?

that would be poetic justice  but   i dont think he is coming back .   I want Svechnikov  get a hat trick on their *edit* tonight !

Nevermind  ,  he is coming back :D    now lets see him get a hatty ! 

Edited by Canesfanforever