The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Jerks vs Bolts (21 Mar, 19)

Doug Bennett worked with Aho and had him test the knee.  Not good.  Went to room.  Not sure if this was on TV

So far great game.  I told you we could play with this team.  McE seems to have settled down in this period.  He appears to be seeing everything now.  Hope that continues.  Another great PK.

2 minutes ago, wxray1 said:

Doug Bennett worked with Aho and had him test the knee.  Not good.  Went to room.  Not sure if this was on TV

To many times   guys are flying around  and not seeing where they are going  .  it's bad enough the Canes are playing the lightning .   Aho  going out is not good at all !  pray for a miracle 

Let's add 1 more or two because I'm getting that Detroit game in my head.  Detroit had a 3-0 vs TB at home and lost.  But, I wouldn't think we're Detroit.

Just now, Canesfanforever said:

To many times   guys are flying around  and not seeing where they are going  .  it's bad enough the Canes are playing the lightning .   Aho  going out is not good at all !  pray for a miracle 

Out of the game or just in the dressing room? Hopefully he comes back.