The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Battle of the Network Staals (Canes vs Wild), 23 Mar 19

2 hours ago, Red_Storm said:

Unfortunately there were no Wild fans in my section to annoy with it, but when it was 5-1, a puck dribbled in on Dubnyk, it might have even been a little off net as it crawled his way, he plops his glove on it to take a face-off—still it was enough of a ‘great save’ for me to let out a hearty “DUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!” to the amusement of those near me. 🙃😂

I don't know if it was you or not, but you could hear someone doing that on the broadcast.

edit - I need to read better.  It was after either the 4th or 5th goal that you could hear a mocking 'DUUUUUUUB!' on the broadcast.

Edited by realmdrakkar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

I don't know if it was you or not, but you could hear someone doing that on the broadcast.

There was a good showing of Mild fans there, mostly in the upper sections.  Most were well-behaved but my section seemed to have the most annoying ones. I showed good sportsmanship by personally waving 👋 to them as they left.

Yeah baby! Nice win!  Too bad Dallas couldn’t beat Pitt.  As long as we take care of OUR business I’m happy. Teams above and below losing is gravy. 

12 hours ago, wxray1 said:

Mrs. and I are bad karma.  It is best for all that we watch on TV.  Our live record is below 0.500.

So, we are not attending live until the last home game.  So, Canes, keep winning and clinch before then.  Otherwise...

Technically, you are bad mojo. Karma is a whole other thing.

• Like 1