The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Battle of the Network Staals (Canes vs Wild), 23 Mar 19

3 minutes ago, Canesfanforever said:

I hope that does not prove to be Fatal to the Canes  .   Those erroneous passes  can  be read if the team-play is predictable . 

Now that is 100% true. Gotta clean that up

14 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

This is just not true. You have to have a PK, but a PP is nothing but a bonus. Many teams with mid to low ranked PPs have made deep runs into the playoffs. Just cause you keep saying it doesnt make it true

Just to add Florida is the 2 ranked PP right now and Montreal is dead last.

Last year Craps and Knights we in the teens rank wise. 

And they both went to the Cup finals.  I never would have thought of those two teams going to the Stanley Cup last season.  I don't think anyone did.  The Golden Knights made a magical cinderella run their inaugural season.

Also, both Svech and Aho need to think of some sort of deke or something to trick the goalie.  Neither of them are good on breakaways yet in their young career.  Aho is better but Svech does not have a breakaway goal yet this year minus any empty netters.

Edited by Sportsfan-1-2

Freakin' seeing-eye goal and suddenly Justin Faulk is Bobby Freakin' Orr. Whatever, Tripp.

Make no mistake. I love it. But seriously, Tripp. That shot was missing the net like so many of Faulk's have all year. Spare us the PR.

...MEANWHILE...

YEAH, let's trade Pesce.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1