The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Capitals @ Hurricanes 3/28 7pm

5 minutes ago, Sportsfan-1-2 said:

I'm rooting for Montreal tonight.  We need Columbus still behind us.  We have a game in hand on Montreal, not on Columbus so even if MTL overtakes us tonight (if we lose, which I hope we don't) we have a chance to jump back over them with same # of games played by this weekend. 

I agree regardless of our outcome a Habs win is better. Bury the BJ's we get in. Honestly this team has played better against the Bolts this year then the Caps

Hard to believe we're battling for a playoff spot and we're 8-4-1 this month.  We're still playing over .600 hockey the last three months and we're still battling.  Goes to show you how competitive the division is.  Also, we likely wouldn't be in this position if we had gotten off to a better start after the first 30 games of the season than we did.

I want us to end the season vs Washington 1-2-1 (same record we had vs Islanders).  We won our last meeting vs the Islanders; can we do the same tonight.  The start for us already looks better tonight, but Washington is off to a good start too.

MTL leads Columbus 1-0 and they have the first 5 shots on goal.

So far McE has been velcro.  He's not giving up rebounds.  Need to slow things down here.

Edited by Sportsfan-1-2

Just now, LakeLivin said:

Anyone else watch the Canes on DISH?  It's not on now but they're showing it at midnight???

Nein, and I have no idea why they would have it delayed till that late... 

1 minute ago, LakeLivin said:

Anyone else watch the Canes on DISH?  It's not on now but they're showing it at midnight???

Can you sign in to foxsportsgo with a dish ID?