Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bluedevil58

I have chills... The drought is over...

Recommended Posts

Finally!

 

I can finally say goodbye to the anxiolytics and loose stool.

 

Glad I didn’t have to wait for an outcome on Saturday.

 

Proud of this team, they really pushed themselves all season......but the work’s not done.

 

Let’s Go Canes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

After that win and watching Mzarek interview I dropped my glass of red wine.  Glass all over the floor and ruined a nice carpet.

 

 

Send Mrazek the bill - i'm sure he's about to get a damned nice payday...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

 

 

Send Mrazek the bill - i'm sure he's about to get a damned nice payday...

And he derserves it. He's totally invested with these guys. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bd seems to be a "prove it" type of guy.  The Canes proved it and bd seems to be onboard.

 

I second that call for more tums and booze for next week.  And now I don't have to get my postseason canes fix watching the IIHF tournament in May...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ironman87 said:

Bd seems to be a "prove it" type of guy.  The Canes proved it and bd seems to be onboard.

 

I second that call for more tums and booze for next week.  And now I don't have to get my postseason canes fix watching the IIHF tournament in May...

 

The biggest kill joy, wet blanket, naysayer on the board immediately starts an "everything is better" thread when the Canes clinch.  Yeah, keep thinking he's doing anything but trying to get a rise out of people.  I see it for what it is.  It makes him happy to get the attention.  I'm too stupid to ignore it.  I guess he wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad they finally made it to the big dance and have a few days to get the sense of accomplishment out of their system before the real season starts.

 

Go Canes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Whaler1 said:

I'm glad they finally made it to the big dance and have a few days to get the sense of accomplishment out of their system before the real season starts.

 

Go Canes.

Well, they still need to focus and win tomorrow to finish at worst in WC1. Washington is no treat, but I’d sure like to avoid Tampa (or even slide up and get the Islanders).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...