The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bluedevil58

I have chills... The drought is over...

Finally!

I can finally say goodbye to the anxiolytics and loose stool.

Glad I didn’t have to wait for an outcome on Saturday.

Proud of this team, they really pushed themselves all season......but the work’s not done.

Let’s Go Canes!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

After that win and watching Mzarek interview I dropped my glass of red wine.  Glass all over the floor and ruined a nice carpet.

Send Mrazek the bill - i'm sure he's about to get a damned nice payday...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

Send Mrazek the bill - i'm sure he's about to get a damned nice payday...

And he derserves it. He's totally invested with these guys. 

• Like 2

Bd seems to be a "prove it" type of guy.  The Canes proved it and bd seems to be onboard.

I second that call for more tums and booze for next week.  And now I don't have to get my postseason canes fix watching the IIHF tournament in May...

1 hour ago, ironman87 said:

Bd seems to be a "prove it" type of guy.  The Canes proved it and bd seems to be onboard.

I second that call for more tums and booze for next week.  And now I don't have to get my postseason canes fix watching the IIHF tournament in May...

The biggest kill joy, wet blanket, naysayer on the board immediately starts an "everything is better" thread when the Canes clinch.  Yeah, keep thinking he's doing anything but trying to get a rise out of people.  I see it for what it is.  It makes him happy to get the attention.  I'm too stupid to ignore it.  I guess he wins.

I'm glad they finally made it to the big dance and have a few days to get the sense of accomplishment out of their system before the real season starts.

Go Canes.

53 minutes ago, Whaler1 said:

I'm glad they finally made it to the big dance and have a few days to get the sense of accomplishment out of their system before the real season starts.

Go Canes.

Well, they still need to focus and win tomorrow to finish at worst in WC1. Washington is no treat, but I’d sure like to avoid Tampa (or even slide up and get the Islanders).