The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Pkling40

Skol Clap-Surge

Someone tell me again why we can not do the Skol Clap after a win- I’m perfectly fine if the team just stands on the ice and watches the Caniac nation celebrate.... come on...it’s been a long time -finally there is something to cheer about! Season ticket holder here - LETS GO CANES-LET US CELEBRATE - 👏🏻 Someone pass this on to the powers that be!

I didn't notice this after Game 3, but may have missed it, after Game 4, after the Star of the Game Interview, they played a skol clap celebration video on the JumboTron as fans filed out.  Some fans did join in the clap as they were leaving.    

1 hour ago, KJUNKANE said:

I wonder after Game 6 if the fans could celebrate our players with a skol clap? Seems like it would be "full circle" then?

If we win tonight and game 6 they will celebrate with the hand shaking line! I think the team has officially deemed those celebrations over for the playoffs. 

It would be hard for the fans to initiate a skoal clap, since the players and the PA system get things going. 

HOWEVER let me add it would be a very cool idea if it could be executed.

Wouldn’t do it until the series is over, if then. Unless we play Elias Lindholm and the Calgary Flames. Oh wait, we won’t be seeing them because they got beaten by an 8 seed. We’ll see Lindy next season in Raleigh, and hopefully can give him the celebration he deserves then.

• Like 1