The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
remkin

Canes at Flyers: Last Game, PrePlay-off Positioning Game, 7PM

Yep, I would have a little concern over an arbitrary cheap shot from some no name in that lineup, but if it were to happen, I think we'd see a side of this team that hasn't surfaced or really needed to thus far, outside of a few Ferland scraps pretty well timed and warranted. It's a close knit bunch, and in a situation like that they WOULD have each others back and it could turn ugly. Certainly don't want to see that, but it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing heading into playoffs as a sure underdog, to teams that might not be fully aware how much backbone this group has grown into.

Alright, at work so have to watch the DVR later, so I'll drop this and see if I completely missed it later.

I think we play well and probably win.

It is absolutely true the guys could relax too much and let down. But I'm going for loose but intense and find a zone.

14 minutes ago, remkin said:

Alright, at work so have to watch the DVR later, so I'll drop this and see if I completely missed it later.

I think we play well and probably win.

It is absolutely true the guys could relax too much and let down. But I'm going for loose but intense and find a zone.

Sorry you have got to work, but we'll keep your place warm, rem.

Liked Rod’s comment before the game in response to a question about how you tell the team this game is important.  He says something like, “How do I say this on television...you can’t ‘fool them’ that this game is critical, they know they are in the playoffs... Just want to see a good effort.” 😂