The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

TSA Sympathy Thread

Hahaha, no sympathy needed, Im still breathing this morning, LOL. That's what happens when the other team plays better than yours, they win. Doesnt take anything away from what they accomplished all season, IMO. Im sure all the haters and Sen. Arlon Spector are still hung over from all their celebrating. To the Giants fans (not the ones who jumped on the bandwagon just for the Superbowl), you're team played well and battled harder than mine, simple as that. Congrats and enjoy all that follows.

Lets Go Red Sox!!! (and of course, Canes!)

Hahaha, no sympathy needed, Im still breathing this morning, LOL. That's what happens when the other team plays better than yours, they win. Doesnt take anything away from what they accomplished all season, IMO. Im sure all the haters and Sen. Arlon Spector are still hung over from all their celebrating. To the Giants fans (not the ones who jumped on the bandwagon just for the Superbowl), you're team played well and battled harder than mine, simple as that. Congrats and enjoy all that follows.

Despite all the regular season success, I would still call the Pats season a failure. I'm sure every NE fan would have rather seen the pats lose a couple regular seaon games and win the super bowl then choke at the very end. What was the Bears/Seahawks/Eagles/Panthers/Raiders record when they lost the big game? No one cares, but the Pats will ALWAYS be known as the undefeted team in the regular season only to lose the only game that really mattered.

Despite all the regular season success, I would still call the Pats season a failure. I'm sure every NE fan would have rather seen the pats lose a couple regular seaon games and win the super bowl then choke at the very end. What was the Bears/Seahawks/Eagles/Panthers/Raiders record when they lost the big game? No one cares, but the Pats will ALWAYS be known as the undefeted team in the regular season only to lose the only game that really mattered.

Probably so, but its pretty hard to overlook all the NFL records broken this season that will have the Patriots names all over them for years to come. :)

And in my eyes, they surpassed the Dolphins with their 18 wins in a row. *hides from Tarheelmike*

Probably so, but its pretty hard to overlook all the NFL records broken this season that will have the Patriots names all over them for years to come. :)

And in my eyes, they surpassed the Dolphins with their 18 wins in a row. *hides from Tarheelmike*

Something we both agree with! ;)

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR BRADY LOST :( BOO HOO HOO! :lol: Great Superbowl! Haven't enjoyed a superbowl so much since Pittsburg won!

SAME HERE!!!!!!! Brady brady brady... the Biggest Cry Baby!!! :lol::lol:

I thought this was my sympathy thread, whats up with the Brady bashing? :P He was nothing but class after that game last night and blamed only himself and his own team. Gave plenty of props to Eli and Co.

And Wesley#1fan, time to exit the bandwagon and find another one to jump on :lol:

I quote you:

steelers.jpg

My blood will flow this forever, TSA.

steelers75.jpg

Did you enjoy Ben's commercial last night? At least he can say he was "in" the Superbowl, LOL.

I thought this was my sympathy thread, whats up with the Brady bashing? :P He was nothing but class after that game last night and blamed only himself and his own team. Gave plenty of props to Eli and Co.

And Wesley#1fan, time to exit the bandwagon and find another one to jump on :lol:

I quote you:

steelers.jpg

My blood will flow this forever, TSA.

steelers75.jpg

Did you enjoy Ben's commercial last night? At least he can say he was "in" the Superbowl, LOL.

True, but the '72 'Phins didn't get ELI'ed on the biggest drive of the season.

And yeah, the best part about the Super Bowl, especially one of this stature, is seeing the masses flee the bandwagon once it blows a tire. My junior high basketball coach drew a cartoon on the locker room board the day after Super Bowl XXIX that went like this:

1. FRIDAY: Two guys are standing around, one wearing a Cowboys jacket, the other wearing a Chargers jacket. Chargers fan says, "Man I hope we beat San Fran on Sunday." Cowboys fan replies, "Me too. I can't believe they beat Dallas in the NFC Title game."

2. SUNDAY: Scoreboard reads SF - 49 SD - 26.

3. MONDAY: Same two guys are standing around, only the Cowboys jacket has been replaced by a Niners jacket. Chargers fan says, "That sucked. Hey, I thought you liked the Cowboys." The other guy says, "Nah, I've always been a Niners fan."

I hate bandwagon fans. And I have NEVER seen more bandwagon jumping than I have over the past 4 months. And it all went up in smoke in the span of two minutes last night. Just awesome.

And in my eyes, they surpassed the Dolphins with their 18 wins in a row.

No, they didn't

The Dolphins finished everything with a donut in the loss column. They brought home the Lombardi Trophy. They didn't choke, they didn't fail, they were perfect through every regular and postseason game, including the most important game of the year, against the best team the NFC could throw out there.

The Patriots did not, and in the end thats all that matters. They finished the regular season unblemished, but they choked when it mattered most. They might be named the best team to not win the SuperBowl, but in the end, thats all they are, just another team that choked when it mattered most.

And yeah, the best part about the Super Bowl, especially one of this stature, is seeing the masses flee the bandwagon once it blows a tire. My junior high basketball coach drew a cartoon on the locker room board the day after Super Bowl XXIX that went like this:

1. FRIDAY: Two guys are standing around, one wearing a Cowboys jacket, the other wearing a Chargers jacket. Chargers fan says, "Man I hope we beat San Fran on Sunday." Cowboys fan replies, "Me too. I can't believe they beat Dallas in the NFC Title game."

3. MONDAY: Same two guys are standing around, only the Cowboys jacket has been replaced by a Niners jacket. Chargers fan says, "That sucked. Hey, I thought you liked the Cowboys." The other guy says, "Nah, I've always been a Niners fan."

I hate bandwagon fans. And I have NEVER seen more bandwagon jumping than I have over the past 4 months. And it all went up in smoke in the span of two minutes last night. Just awesome.

Best post in my thread :)

Best post in my thread :)

To the Giants fans (not the ones who jumped on the bandwagon just for the Superbowl),

Hey, I haven't even got on the bandwagon. I still would not be able to tell you who played last night without googling it. That's just how much I love football. :P

I spent my night last night at work ejecting players, getting into arguments and threating a 17 year old with arrest if he didn't stop throwing snow balls at my employees. :P

Hey, I haven't even got on the bandwagon. I still would not be able to tell you who played last night without googling it. That's just how much I love football. :P

I spent my night last night at work ejecting players, getting into arguments and threating a 17 year old with arrest if he didn't stop throwing snow balls at my employees. :P

Wouldnt worry, you didnt miss anything good ;)

Wouldnt worry, you didnt miss anything good ;)

Crazy Canadians and their "CFL" and their "Maple Syrup" and their "Canadian Bacon". Get with the times.

It's the Superbowl! Children are starving elsewhere in the world, but careergenie.com (or whatever it was) can spend millions of dollars to create 2 of the worst Superbowl ads I've ever seen. That's America, baby!

Since we've determined that I dont need any sympathy (not that I was getting any, LOL), Ive decided to derail this and turn it into the "SuperBowl Commercial" thread. :D

How bout the SB comercials? I thought there were a few notable ones. A couple I thought were pushing pg-13 as the night went on.

My favs:

1) mousetrap one-Doritos

2) Will Ferrell-Bud Light

3) A night at the Roxbury-Pepsi Max

Since we've determined that I dont need any sympathy (not that I was getting any, LOL), Ive decided to derail this and turn it into the "SuperBowl Commercial" thread. :D

How bout the SB comercials? I thought there were a few notable ones. A couple I thought were pushing pg-13 as the night went on.

My favs:

1) mousetrap one-Doritos

2) Will Ferrell-Bud Light

3) A night at the Roxbury-Pepsi Max