The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac42

Looking for 2 Tickets for Game 4 on Friday

Hey guys..been some years since I've posted on here but still have been to a few games every season for the past 10 years or so...headed up from Charleston to catch game 4 and if nec. game 5 at the watch party...just seeing if anyone is selling 2 tickets lower level to close to face value for me...definitely wouldn't prefer to wait until close to gametime when all the tickets drop from the people who think they are going to make money by buying and selling tickets. Heck I remember getting my LL game 7 tickets for $280 from the Box Office! Anyways let me know if anyone has any available and also would like to meet up for a tailgate on Friday too (let me know if I can bring anything too!) man I miss those from the 06 and 09 playoffs! Staying at the 4 points across the street and will be around Thursday night through the weekend...Thanks!!

Ryan

Just got into Raleigh at the four points so if anyone has any options for me for 2 tickets please let me know! Also tailgating would be awesome as we plan on getting to the parking lot around 2pm..let me know what I can bring!!

Ryan

11 hours ago, Caniac42 said:

Just got into Raleigh at the four points so if anyone has any options for me for 2 tickets please let me know! Also tailgating would be awesome as we plan on getting to the parking lot around 2pm..let me know what I can bring!!

Ryan

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tix/d/raleigh-carolina-hurricanes-vs-new-york/6880354465.html

Bring Mojo

Hangin at the bistro for lunch still looking for a few tickets...come on by for a drink and I can give you cash or I'll meet you in the parking lot around 2!! Thanks!

Found this picture from the 2007 season with J Willy and me...crazy!!

Ryan

1910462_511082604414_3163_n.jpg

Edited by Caniac42