The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Think I missed that. As soon as the game was over, I switched over to Dallas/Jets.

I can't believe Favre's been around so long and hasn't gotten a ring. It's unjust.

He has a ring, it's just been ten years.

He has a ring, it's just been ten years.

He beat Gods team to get it :P in 96

now onto today, John Kitna throws into too much coverage

for me and the Lions are still the Lions, kinda mediocre if you

ask me.

Glad Indy bounced back, so Gods team can have some

competition :P Get healthy please Indy get Healthy

Bronco's played an awesome game. would have been a blowout if not for Hester......he is definitely the real deal.....

Gonna have to disagree with you. It took them how long to convert on a 3rd down?

Both teams were equally bad in this game. It would have been a blowout the other way if the Bears receivers were able to catch passes.

But, the game was worth it just to see that one TD reception. Caught with his legs. Awesome.

Watching it now cause 1) the room I am on for the school I am attending has horrible cable channels, 2) i am not tired enough to go to sleep yet and 3) My Center Ice package is at home. :(

This is going to be the longest 18 days of my life. Not only can I not watch hockey, I can't play it either.

Gonna have to disagree with you. It took them how long to convert on a 3rd down?

Both teams were equally bad in this game. It would have been a blowout the other way if the Bears receivers were able to catch passes.

But, the game was worth it just to see that one TD reception. Caught with his legs. Awesome.

It was indeed an amazing catch! But I feel like while they didn't play as well as they could have, they put up a pretty good game compared to how they were for a while. It was just in typical Broncos fashion that they blew a 14 point lead in the latter half of the game. I love my Broncos, but that's just something they have done for a good while now. ::sigh:: Still broke my heart to see that Bears kick go in though. My lucky Elway jersey didn't do the trick this time. :P

I am happy with the Eagles tonight. So far they are doing an awesome job. If they can keep it up, they have a good chance of taking this one. That interception to start the game was the only bad play so far.

I am happy with the Eagles tonight. So far they are doing an awesome job. If they can keep it up, they have a good chance of taking this one. That interception to start the game was the only bad play so far.

They're doing a good job putting pressure on Brady. Be interesting to see what adjustments will be made during half time for the Pats O-line.

They're doing a good job putting pressure on Brady. Be interesting to see what adjustments will be made during half time for the Pats O-line.

Step it up Brady!! :lol:

After living in NE area for a few years I figured I would like the Pats for a while... they are the only team in the Boston area I really can't stand. It all started with Brady. When he joined the team, something about him I did not like....slowly the players I liked left the team. Now, I have no reason to like them and can't stand some of their "stars" so this game is great.

Nice to see Philly take the lead. Can't wait to call my best friend and laugh because she still likes the Pats. I'll just wait until games over in case it goes bad. Don't want to jinx this great game.

After living in NE area for a few years I figured I would like the Pats for a while... they are the only team in the Boston area I really can't stand. It all started with Brady. When he joined the team, something about him I did not like....slowly the players I liked left the team. Now, I have no reason to like them and can't stand some of their "stars" so this game is great.

Nice to see Philly take the lead. Can't wait to call my best friend and laugh because she still likes the Pats. I'll just wait until games over in case it goes bad. Don't want to jinx this great game.

You didn't like Brady when he "joined the team"? You do know that he was a backup sitting on the bench behind Drew Bledsoe, he didn't just "join the team", right?

Oh yeah, sorry about your lead..... ;)

You didn't like Brady when he "joined the team"? You do know that he was a backup sitting on the bench behind Drew Bledsoe, he didn't just "join the team", right?

Of course I know, was going to the games back then. Doesn't mean I had to like him then either. Sitting on the bench or starting he still "joined the team" and I still don't like him no matter what spot he has or bench he warms. Just now I have a few reasons to not like the team.

Yeah it bites the lead is gone now, but games not over yet. So far I am not disappointed. Been one of the better games I have watched. (Even with Welkers run).

This game isn't quite as awesome as the whooping of the Bills, buuuut still entertaining. Brady just needs to start throwing them down there though, these running plays are getting them nowhere.