The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Starting to think I am the only person hoping NE does not win the game.

Speaking of games, since I am a temp. resident in DC, well Maryland really.... if any of the DC/Maryland folks who visit the board here know of a decent sportsbar near the Ft. Meade area that should be showing the GB/Dallas game Thursday, please gimme a name so I can check it out. The cable in my room does not get NFL network and I am dying to see that game. Hoping GB will win that one.

Nah, I'm usually the only Pats fan around here. You're in good company.

I just want the Pats to win until Dec. 9th. :) Then they can lose that game and whatever game after that they want.

I just want the Pats to win until Dec. 9th. :) Then they can lose that game and whatever game after that they want.

I know the 9th is a big day for you Steeler Fans but us Pats fans have December 16th circled ;)

I know the 9th is a big day for you Steeler Fans but us Pats fans have December 16th circled ;)

Did the Patriots get the memo that you need to complete a pass to get touchdowns? :lol:

Edit: Nevermind...when you can't complete a pass, resort back to running plays.

Feely shows why Madden and Al are wrong thier wont be a QB controversy........he just choked.

I want these pats to lose more then I wanna see the skins win at this point.

ahhhh...... Wes Welker why are you everywhere! Can't he take a play off or 11 off haha.

Go figure Randy Moss gets called for pass interference when he doesn't commit a foul, but clearly did against the Bills and nothing gets called. Their must be a conspiracy haha jk.

I think Bill has Wes whipped too after watching that interview LOL :lol:

The kool-aid is good in Foxboro ;)

Hard fought game by both sides. No running the score, cheating or biased officiating can be called.

Good for the Eagles for coming so close....good for the Pats for hanging on for 11-0.

I think the Pats needed a tough one like this, a little humbling will serve them well down the road.

Hard fought game by both sides. No running the score, cheating or biased officiating can be called.

Good for the Eagles for coming so close....good for the Pats for hanging on for 11-0.

I think the Pats needed a tough one like this, a little humbling will serve them well down the road.

Feely shows why Madden and Al are wrong thier wont be a QB controversy........he just choked.

I want these pats to lose more then I wanna see the skins win at this point.

I agree I wanted Philly to win so badly it is not even funny

It was an overall bad NFLday for me

Broncos choke and Gods team got lucky

where AJ Feeley messed up real bad.

at least they covered. :P

It only gives Indy and Pitt hope

thank God :P

ahhhh...... Wes Welker why are you everywhere! Can't he take a play off or 11 off haha.

Go figure Randy Moss gets called for pass interference when he doesn't commit a foul, but clearly did against the Bills and nothing gets called. Their must be a conspiracy haha jk.

Quince tough loss for Buffalo as I think they have run out of gas.

My Broncos are just not good on defense

can we combine both teams so we can get one decent 10-6 type

NFL team lol

Usually the Pats do an amazing job of disguising their offensive plays. The Eagles did a nice job covering them, and did the best out of any team covering Moss by leaving 2 guys on him mostly all the time.

It was nice to see an exciting game with the Pats for once.

I'm calling it now. Miami will finally tire of losing and they'll pull off the upset of the century and beat the Pats.

Stranger things have happened... but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm calling it now. Miami will finally tire of losing and they'll pull off the upset of the century and beat the Pats.

not a chance in hell my friend

but it would be funny lol

I can fed ex you a paper if it does happen :lol:

The only team that has a prayer of their last 5 is Pittsburgh

but can Pitt play enough defense?

Eli is going to poop his pants if NE is 15-0

he will throw 5 picks against them

they are still going to massacre NYJ by 40 at least

maybe even more

Admit it. If the Miami game is anything like tonight's (I.E. Miami's within a touchdown), you'll be cheering for them. Because some things are more important than fandom.

Admit it. If the Miami game is anything like tonight's (I.E. Miami's within a touchdown), you'll be cheering for them. Because some things are more important than fandom.

Hmmm, let me think about that...umm, no. I'll only be cheering for the Pats and just the mere thougt of Don Shula makes me want 19-0 even more.

Hmmm, let me think about that...umm, no. I'll only be cheering for the Pats and just the mere thougt of Don Shula makes me want 19-0 even more.

Come on now. The Pats are in the playoffs. The rest of the games are just gravy. That's probably why tonight's game was so close. Bellichek finally told the team to back off.