The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

In 1982 Gods team before they were Gods team the Pats beat Miami in the infamous Snow Plow Game

Remember Topshelf, back when Med was a fan in the old old days of Schaeffer stadium

an oversized Chelsea High Stadium me and my cousin used to call it

NE has come a long way and even though I kid about a lot, I am impressed with them

I wanted to find a youtube video but can't :(

I remember Ron Meyer dircting Mark Henderson to clear a path. remeber topshelf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game''>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game' target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game[/post]

Of course I do, LOL, and Miami went crazy trying to find a rule against using a snowplow on the field to clear a path. Who was the kicker, not Tony Franlkin was it?

Just read the link, John Smith was the kicker. Oh, and LOL at Ron Meyer. Medford....we're old :( .

Of course I do, LOL, and Miami went crazy trying to find a rule against using a snowplow on the field to clear a path. Who was the kicker, not Tony Franlkin was it?

It was the man who discovered jamestown Virgina

John Smith :lol:

490-JohnSmith-Front.jpg

As a TWC customer, I'm locked out of getting the NFL Network for tonights Green Bay at Dallas game.

Does anyone know if AM 620, AM 860, or 99.9 FM will be carrying the Westwood One radio network broadcast of the game?

I believe 99.9 carries Westwood One NFL on the weekends, but wasn't sure if anyone was carrying the Thursday night games. Both the Westwood One page and the NFL page weren't much help.

Thanks!

So, good day for me. Panthers win, but it's over the 49ers. :rolleyes:

Garrad does great against the Colts, but finally throws that 1st interception. :angry:

But Minnesota runs over Detroit, with ECU WR Audrea Allison with 2 huge receptions and a 103-yard kick return for a TD.

ECU's representing in the NFL.

How about them finally announcing the Super Bowl halftime show will be Tom Petty?!?! The first one in years I will sit through, even at 3am (give or take a few hours) I applaude whomever made that choice/contract.

The bungals have coaching issues, big time. No one seemed to know thier routes, the players didnt seem to care...several times a WR if he just put a lil more effort into the play prolly woulda came up with the ball. Carson Palmer over threw his routes by 10 yards at least 7 times that I can remember offhand.

Stinky football, made a high school offense look potent.

The bungals have coaching issues, big time. No one seemed to know thier routes, the players didnt seem to care...several times a WR if he just put a lil more effort into the play prolly woulda came up with the ball. Carson Palmer over threw his routes by 10 yards at least 7 times that I can remember offhand.

Like I said, the Bengals aren't bad, they just constantly underachieve.

what was wrong with Carson Palmer, he is a good Qb but looked lost tonight

Pitt wanted to give the game to them and they did not take advantage with causing 4 turonvers.

my broncos suck. why was i sucked in to think they might make the playoffs

and tomorrow please Ray Lewis sack Brady 5 times and cause 6 turnovers

and beat the Pats.

here is the boston herald logo :lol: (remember this is only a joke btw)

godsteamyk9.png

godsteamyk9.png

How do you know that's not my Christmas card this year? :lol:

godsteamyk9.png

How do you know that's not my Christmas card this year? :lol:

Like I said, the Bengals aren't bad, they just constantly underachieve.

I've had very few teams make me mad I watched them and that was one of them lol. Feel like I really dont know the outcome of that game because the Bengals effort level was terrible.

Looked like Carson was throwing to the 3 stooges, but even they woulda guessed thier routes occasionally.

I've had very few teams make me mad I watched them and that was one of them lol. Feel like I really dont know the outcome of that game because the Bengals effort level was terrible.

Looked like Carson was throwing to the 3 stooges, but even they woulda guessed thier routes occasionally.

time for Marvin Lewis to go IMO

too much talent for them to suck.

My Broncos are not much better but Shanny has some success in the past to

help his case. Anohter sucky year and he might join the hot seat coaches as well :(