The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

well birds got 44 seconds to at least tie this up, I don't think its going to happen.

With the way this game has been going, anything is possible.

Ok Pats, you got some good breaks, keep it classy please.

well birds got 44 seconds to at least tie this up, I don't think its going to happen.

With the way this game has been going, anything is possible.

Ok Pats, you got some good breaks, keep it classy please.

to be honest this 30 yards doesnt mean a thing thier gonna get on the 20 no matter what... it doesnt matter if they kick off from the 5 of the other team lol.

Ravens should have never punted the ball on that 4th and 1. you mine as well just give them 7 points. Run it, get one yard, drive continues, and this situation doesn't happen. GAH!

Ravens should have never punted the ball on that 4th and 1. you mine as well just give them 7 points. Run it, get one yard, drive continues, and this situation doesn't happen. GAH!

Agreed, thats what I was saying when started to throw the ball too. The Pats couldn't stop their running game so why change up.....just dumb on their part.

On another thought, McGahee would look very good in the red,white and blue ;)

Agreed, thats what I was saying when started to throw the ball too. The Pats couldn't stop their running game so why change up.....just dumb on their part.

On another thought, McGahee would look very good in the red,white and blue ;)

See...the Pats always pull through! Until next week...when they face the Steelers!

I feel like star wars here, "help me Ben and the steelers, your our only hope..."

Dun dun dun dah da duh dum...

poor couching decisions lets this one slip by :angry:

Catching my breath.....what a catch!

Kudos to the Ravens, Im glad that one is over. I almost thought that my Pats had to give up their win for the Canes to get theirs, scary stuff.

Oh boy, Medfordcaniac better not turn his radio on tomorrow and should boycott reading all Boston newspapers :ph34r:

Catching my breath.....what a catch!

Kudos to the Ravens, Im glad that one is over. I almost thought that my Pats had to give up their win for the Canes to get theirs, scary stuff.

Oh boy, Medfordcaniac better not turn his radio on tomorrow and should boycott reading all Boston newspapers :ph34r:

I feel like star wars here, "help me Ben and the steelers, your our only hope..."

Dun dun dun dah da duh dum...

poor couching decisions lets this one slip by :angry:

If anyone can outpass Brady it is Ben! Trust me on this...I definitely will be sat in front of a TV for this game.

My dislike of Bill Bellicheat goes up every game.

Speaking of Bellicheat, I hope someone performed the heimlach (sp) manuever on Don Shula in the press box since Im sure he had to be choking over his crabcakes when the Pats pulled this off :lol:

He's changed his positon about 3 times publicly over the spygate deal if the Pats go undefeated. Tonight he said he'll personally spport and give congrats if the Pats win it all......that this week I guess.

My dislike of Bill Bellicheat goes up every game.

Speaking of Bellicheat, I hope someone performed the heimlach (sp) manuever on Don Shula in the press box since Im sure he had to be choking over his crabcakes when the Pats pulled this off :lol:

He's changed his positon about 3 times publicly over the spygate deal if the Pats go undefeated. Tonight he said he'll personally spport and give congrats if the Pats win it all......that this week I guess.