Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

next week is the last good chance for Pitt

the Rat team is not beating them the Jets

certainly not Miami

and if 15-0 vs Eli the turnover machine Manning

I do not see NE losing with a shot at immortality

Go Pitt please :P

Haven't read the Boston papers yet but I cant imagine WEEI can be gloating about that win Medford. The Pats only won because the Ravens imploded when the pressure got turned up on them to hold the lead. Brady, as usual, was clutch. The Ravens played way above their heads on adrenaline and I really thought they were going to pull it off, but in the end, the Pats showed why they're the best right now. And I don't mean that in a gloating sense.

next week is the last good chance for Pitt

the Rat team is not beating them the Jets

certainly not Miami

and if 15-0 vs Eli the turnover machine Manning

I do not see NE losing with a shot at immortality

Go Pitt please :P

Haven't read the Boston papers yet but I cant imagine WEEI can be gloating about that win Medford. The Pats only won because the Ravens imploded when the pressure got turned up on them to hold the lead. Brady, as usual, was clutch. The Ravens played way above their heads on adrenaline and I really thought they were going to pull it off, but in the end, the Pats showed why they're the best right now. And I don't mean that in a gloating sense.

top you are part of the 24.9999999% good fans :P

jk I think if you lived what i do on a daily basis you would understand

cant listen to eei at work

Geez, whats it gonna take to get in the top 10%?

Geez, whats it gonna take to get in the top 10%?

you are in the top 1% with my dad :)

most are not good, I will not elaborate

If I rank up there with your Dad, I'm satisfied.

you are in the top 1% with my dad :)

most are not good, I will not elaborate

If I rank up there with your Dad, I'm satisfied.

I like this one better:

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

but where is the Gods team logo... I mean the Pats logo :D

You know that I am only kidding, my dad is a HUGE fan so if he is happy

to a certain extent I am, I just want one loss, just one so I can read the herald

and laugh

to a certain extent I am, I just want one loss, just one so I can read the herald

and laugh

Im sure you can photoshop one on there :P

and laugh

Im sure you can photoshop one on there :P

Couldn't let this go not posted...

Samari Rolle of the Ravens:

"The refs called me a boy. No. 110 called me a boy," Rolle said in the locker room after the game. "I will be calling my agent in the morning and sending my complaint. I have a wife and three kids. Don't call me a boy. Don't call me a boy on the field during a game because I said, 'You've never played football before.' "

No. 110 is head linesman Phil McKinnely, a former player for three NFL teams during the 1970s and '80s. McKinnely, who played collegiately at UCLA, is black, as is Rolle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3141124

"The refs called me a boy. No. 110 called me a boy," Rolle said in the locker room after the game. "I will be calling my agent in the morning and sending my complaint. I have a wife and three kids. Don't call me a boy. Don't call me a boy on the field during a game because I said, 'You've never played football before.' "

No. 110 is head linesman Phil McKinnely, a former player for three NFL teams during the 1970s and '80s. McKinnely, who played collegiately at UCLA, is black, as is Rolle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3141124

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3141124''>http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3141124' target="_blank">http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3141124[/post]

Rolle is a chooch enough said.

the Ravens acted like a bunch of morons at the end of that game.

If Bart Scott and Rolle do not mess up, maybe the Ravs get a FG to tie it. but that is why they are 4-8

Billick should be fired as well for letting his coordinator call a timeout which technically is not within the rules

I see Balt getting stomped by Indy this week after that debacle at the end

If Bart Scott and Rolle do not mess up, maybe the Ravs get a FG to tie it. but that is why they are 4-8

Billick should be fired as well for letting his coordinator call a timeout which technically is not within the rules

Is being called a chooch as bad as being called "boy"? :lol:

Is being called a chooch as bad as being called "boy"? :lol:

eh the pats arent good anymore they are going to play a good team coming up and get stomped. Pats have their clutch players come in during the last few minutes of games... the boys in stripes =P. Seems like evvverry time the pats are playing awful their third down conversion by penalty goes wayy up. lol. They had three third downs converted on that last drive near the end zone. and that last holding was such crap ><. blech. thats my two cents heh!

GOooooo cowboys ^_^

eh the pats arent good anymore they are going to play a good team coming up and get stomped. Pats have their clutch players come in during the last few minutes of games... the boys in stripes =P. Seems like evvverry time the pats are playing awful their third down conversion by penalty goes wayy up. lol. They had three third downs converted on that last drive near the end zone. and that last holding was such crap ><. blech. thats my two cents heh!

GOooooo cowboys ^_^

My best friend is a Cowboys fan, he would be happy with them winning and so would I :D

check out this article I wrote on Tony Romo on another forum, tell me what you think

Bursting on the NFL Scene

Talk about bursting on the scene in the NFL. Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys has done that.

In 21 career starts he has thrown already 50 TDs and only 24 Ints.

He did play a half in his first real action last season in a Monday Night loss vs the NY Giants where Drew Bledsoe threw his last NFL pass in his career.

So far in his 21 starts he hascompiled a 16-5 lifetime record (not including the playoffs).

His 2007 his numbers are even more mind boggling, he has thrown a Dallas Cowboys franchise record 33 TD passes against only 14 interceptions and 3352 Yards.

He has taken very well to Jason Garrett's offense also completing 66% of his passes on 252 of 382 and has a QB rating of 107.1.

If it not for Tom Brady having a historic season, Romo would be one of the favorites for winning the leagues MVP.

Some people will counter that Romo has great talent on his offense and I do

agree, including Terrell Owens, 71 catches 1249 yards and 12 tds,

Jason Witten 65 for 817 yards and 6 tds and a very well balanced running

attack with Marion Barber 162 rushes for 796 yards, 7 Td and Julius Jones with 133 rushes for 521 yards and 2 TD.

Romo has shown he can come back from adversity very much so.

Who can forget him dropping the snap on a potential game winning FG vs Seattle in the playoffs last year and to me a possible chance at getting to a Super Bowl.

He also shook off a 5 int performace vs Buffalo on a Monday Night to lead Dallas to 9 pts in the last 2 minutes of the game to an eventual wild 24-22 victory.

Dallas has scored 24 points or more in every game and 27 or more in all games except 2.

I feel that this team has the offense to hang with any team in the NFL. Earlier thisyear they did lose to New England 48-27 but had a brief lead in 3rd Qtr.

Their defense has played better in recent weeks and with the addition of Tank Johnson to their defensive line, LB DeMacus Ware (10 sacks)

and DE Greg Ellis (10 sacks) have a very good front 7 to pressure any QB it plays against.

This unit also does the most important thing it has to to make the opponents predictable, they stop the run by only giving up 85.6 yards per game.

All in all Dallas, led by Tony Romo is clearly the class of the NFC and hopefully

can take this to the Super Bowl as they have the best chance

of making whomever the NFC plays in the Super Bowl a run for their money

because if it is not Dallas, I see another of a long list of boring Super Bowls

possibly being played out in early February 2008 this season.