Official NFL Thread

I officially hate football now lol

Good win for the Texans over my pathetic Broncos :(

I can only root for my pool now.

football sucks when your fav team is mediocre

Go Cowboys for my best friend. I like Romo anyways :D

and in the AFC Go Jags, i love their toughness and style of play

they are a hard nosed team.

If its windy as hell it'll be a game, if its not pats r gonna win big and I'm gonna lose my fantasy pool in playoff week 1 cause I play Brady AND Moss in Week 1.

If the winds are constant then the Jets got a chance in heck, if those are just gusts... unless everytime the ball is in the air God blows against his team....jets are screwed.

In both cases the Jets are gonna lose, just whether by 20 or by 50 is whats in the air.

I dont like the Pats, but it is getting kinda fun to watch how well they play. Personally, the hype is too huge for the attention it is getting. However.....I will continue to watch how impressively they play and hope (for whatever reason) that they can pull off a perfect season. Do I think it will happen? No, I think some team that they barely beat this season (Eagles, Steelers) will beat em in the playoffs....but that's just me.

I dont like the Pats, but it is getting kinda fun to watch how well they play. Personally, the hype is too huge for the attention it is getting. However.....I will continue to watch how impressively they play and hope (for whatever reason) that they can pull off a perfect season. Do I think it will happen? No, I think some team that they barely beat this season (Eagles, Steelers) will beat em in the playoffs....but that's just me.

I agree I really believe that unless they lose during the season that thier gonna blow 1 during the important time of the year.

I could see the Colts with a healthy WR corps doing it as well and putting to rest that thier just a dome team, they have the running game now and the pats dont in a bad weather situation I wanna be the Colts with Addai.

Thank god he stunk I faced Brady and Moss this week in week 1 of fantasy playoffs and now I have a shot since Brady and Moss didnt pick up 70 Fantasy points (Keep in mind you have 9 players that as a team usually only come up to 100 points)

Why would call a screen play on 4th and 5 from the 10? Good riddance Steve Fairchild...

How was the Mangini/Bellicheat handshake?

Brief but adequate. It lived up to its hype about as much as the game. :rolleyes:

59.jpg

For those curious about the post-game handshake, Patriots coach Bill Belichick met Jets coach Eric Mangini at midfield and shook his hand. As a smiling Belichick walked off the field, he pumped his arm in the air.

Later, a microphone picked up what Belichick said to Mangini: "Good game! Awesome."-Bostondirtdogs

Why would call a screen play on 4th and 5 from the 10? Good riddance Steve Fairchild...

How was the Mangini/Bellicheat handshake?

Brief but adequate. It lived up to its hype about as much as the game. :rolleyes:

59.jpg

For those curious about the post-game handshake, Patriots coach Bill Belichick met Jets coach Eric Mangini at midfield and shook his hand. As a smiling Belichick walked off the field, he pumped his arm in the air.

Later, a microphone picked up what Belichick said to Mangini: "Good game! Awesome."-Bostondirtdogs

Jumps on the Dolphin Bandwagon for the week

I'd jump on it to, cept there bandwagon has splinters and loose nails. You gotta have balls to get in that thing lol

But i'll stand alongside it lol

I noticed them beating the Jets didnt tick me off as much cause I couldnt watch them. Hope I cant watch them the rest of the year.