The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Good game. Giants played their hearts out and sacrificed for this one. I couldn't be any happier that Mike Vrable ends the game recovering the onside kick, he deserves it.

All the haters will now be rooting for a loss in the playoffs....bring it on.

Congtat to you and the 22.2% of the good Pats fans. ;)

the rest can go jump of the Zakim bridge with their arrogance

Now its Go Colts, Jags and Steelers whom I think will all lose to Gods team at some point

19-0 is looking better :(

I might as well put an ice pick in my eye. that is how I feel right now.

and the shaky Canes did not help tonight either. this hockey team has

issues unfortunatley

Now its Go Colts, Jags and Steelers whom I think will all lose to Gods team at some point

issues unfortunatley

Aww Medford, I know the papers won't be a good read in the morning for you but maybe you can appreciate the history as a football fan.

issues unfortunatley

Aww Medford, I know the papers won't be a good read in the morning for you but maybe you can appreciate the history as a football fan.

I have thought and will continue to have this mindset that if the Pats lost in the reg season they would win SB, and if they went 16-0 thier going to lose a game that actually matters. We'll see if I'm right.

More so now because they've really not been to convincing over thier last 3-4 opponents and none of those teams are over the top good even the Giants.

On top of the fact that 16-0 is a preety big climax to a big season. You gotta wonder how 2 weeks will affect this teams mindset entering the race that actually matters and whether what came outta the players mouthes that was actually true in terms of thier gonna keep looking towards the next game. Could be hard for a team whose been working so hard for records and 16-0 to reset the mentality back to 0 for the playoffs.

I have thought and will continue to have this mindset that if the Pats lost in the reg season they would win SB, and if they went 16-0 thier going to lose a game that actually matters. We'll see if I'm right.

More so now because they've really not been to convincing over thier last 3-4 opponents and none of those teams are over the top good even the Giants.

or their recent play could help them in the long run by keeping them focused, giving them plenty to work on and keeping them humble.

or their recent play could help them in the long run by keeping them focused, giving them plenty to work on and keeping them humble.

I appreicated the pass to Moss, what a play to set the record

I am impressed.

and I covered so it aint all bad. ;)

up by 4 games with 15 left to play

hope for 8 more win and I should come in first. So not a total washout :P

I am impressed.

There you go, the silver lining.

I am impressed.

There you go, the silver lining.

Half the nation has... other then the bandwagoners. Comes with the cheating aspect of the season.

Which will always result in the...even if we didnt get caught cheating you'd still hate on us. Which would be followed by no actually I rooted for the pats the year Bruschi had the heart condition....

So I saved us a few back and forth posts there. :)

I have a exceptionally hard time accepting this season and will always and so will everyone else who didnt bandwagon. I wasnt a Colts fan and am still not and still rooted for them to go 16-0 back in the day. So I have rooted for teams I've felt were legit in the past.

I flat out dont think the Pats are legit and never will. You could go 19-0 and I will never once give them props for being legit. As a Pats fan of course you will and of course you wont like to hear it and of course i'll get doused with haterade but thats fine with me because alot of folks rooted against this team going 16-0 not because they didnt wanna see a 16-0 team but because alot of people question how they got there.

Bottom line is spygate never happens I dont sit here and whine my butt off.... I have rooted for the pats in the past.

Half the nation has... other then the bandwagoners. Comes with the cheating aspect of the season.

Which will always result in the...even if we didnt get caught cheating you'd still hate on us. Which would be followed by no actually I rooted for the pats the year Bruschi had the heart condition....

I have a exceptionally hard time accepting this season and will always and so will everyone else who didnt bandwagon. I wasnt a Colts fan and am still not and still rooted for them to go 16-0 back in the day. So I have rooted for teams I've felt were legit in the past.

I flat out dont think the Pats are legit and never will. You could go 19-0 and I will never once give them props for being legit. As a Pats fan of course you will and of course you wont like to hear it and of course i'll get doused with haterade but thats fine with me because alot of folks rooted against this team going 16-0 not because they didnt wanna see a 16-0 team but because alot of people question how they got there.

:o ok.

:o ok.

I hate you so much pats. There are a lot of things I could say about how awful this season has been to me.

join the club, my broncos suck as well, so dont feel too bad.

I forget what team you like

I feel your pain regardless.

He's a Dolphins fan.

He's a Dolphins fan.

This was the Anti dolphin season. Break marino's records, now not the only undefeated team, have only 1 win so far.

I really feel your pain but maybe you trade down and get some players

Parcells helped build the NE team of the mid 90s that won a Super Bowl in 01

and the current Cowboys team

have faith.

you could use a Qb however. maybe Chad Pennington, He would bring instant credibiblity

and Parcells does know him.. Mangini is stupid enought to think Kellen Clemens is the

answer.

Cameras didn't have a thing to do with the Pats going 16-0. They're just the best team in the league, got a few lucky breaks, and are the most mentally sound team I've ever seen. That's why they're undefeated.

I hate them because I'm a Dolphins fan and have hated New England for YEARS. I DO think this Patriots team CAN be beaten. Jacksonville, Indy, and MAYBE Dallas can beat New England with a good performance and one or two lucky bounces. The Pats could have - and probably SHOULD have - lost in Indy and Baltimore, and Philly outplayed them for three quarters and change in New England. And it's not like the Pats DESTROYED the Giants tonight and left no questions. So the Super Bowl is NOT an inevitability. 16-0 and then LOSING in the playoffs would be among the awesomest things ever in my book. But hey, I'm just a hater.

PLEASE NO PENNINGTON IN MIAMI! The last injury prone QB to come to town got greased a few weeks into the season. The one before that? Complete disaster last year.

It's getting to the point where I think the N.F.L. stands for the National Fixed League. I know I sound like a complete homer/whiner but the way the games have gone this year with the Pats, the Dolphins record, and the Saints last year. Alright call me a whambulance...

Congrats TSA, I feel good for the Pats fans that have followed their team and get to watch their team go 16-0 especially since the Pats were brutal to watch for some of the 90's and they got killed in their first Superbowls (kinda like my team). I remember when my Bills went to 4 straight super bowls and how sweet it was so I kinda know how it feels haha.

It's getting to the point where I think the N.F.L. stands for the National Fixed League. I know I sound like a complete homer/whiner but the way the games have gone this year with the Pats, the Dolphins record, and the Saints last year. Alright call me a whambulance...

I have to agree with you. Not just after watching the Fins/Pats games but some of the other pats games, I couldn't believe what I was watching.