The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Who here would poop themselves if come the end of the game... the score was 54-3 Jags after that was posted?

Geez I've heard of guys with small post counts TSA but crikey.. you need a magnifying glass to find yours!

The Jags are a good team, but they don't match up well with the Pats. I see the Pats kicking the Jags to the curb tonight. Could the Jags win the game, sure, that's why they play 'em. Is it likely, not hardly. Indy, on the other hand, now that will be a game, once they bounce the Chargers!

Hatriots 27

Kitties 10

8 hours and counting......

Hateriots?

The Hat- riots are cool to i guess

lol I am all about rioting over a good derby hat myself

Hateriots?

Well I'd say "greatriots" but I know the response I'd be in for ;)

Check your PM

4 hours and counting.....

Hateriots?

Well I'd say "greatriots" but I know the response I'd be in for ;)

Check your PM

4 hours and counting.....

The "kitties" put up a good fight

but Gods team was too much

Brady was 26 for 28 and one was a drop. I hate him but that was amazing

I pray Indy wins so we can see an actual Championship game if Sd wins

the Pats win by 25 vs them and then rip the NFC winner a new one. :(

Big props for Garrard, he did his job. Fortunately Brady did his better :D

Big props for Garrard, he did his job. Fortunately Brady did his better :D

If Seattle could frickin' tackle, not only would the game been close, but Favre would've never made that silly play. And it's not like Favre made some insane move to juke the guy and break the tackle. NOBODY on Seattle could tackle ANYONE yesterday. Now, we're gonna have to see that play on highlight reels the rest of the playoffs because great players make great plays and Brett Favre just made a great play and when you talk about Hall of Fame quarterbacks you gotta talk about Brett Favre and special players turn good teams into great teams and this Packers team is a great team because Brett Favre has put this good team on his back and made it a great team and when ya lay in the snow and do your arms and legs back and forth that's a snow angel but when Brett Favre runs onto the field at Lambeau that's a snow god and Brett Favre and Brett Favre and Brett Favre and WHAT TOUCH by Brett Favre! Dude has half the end zone to throw the ball to because they flooded the other side, but ONLY BRETT FAVRE COULD MAKE THAT THROW!

Ryan Grant's running all over Seattle and scores. LET'S SHOW BRETT FAVRE CELEBRATING!! Am I the only one who noticed this yesterday, or is everyone else just numb to it by now? Garrard's TD pass while ACTUALLY GETTING TACKLED - as opposed to falling down while running away from an incompetent pass rush and throwing it to a guy 10 feet from him - was a FAR better play by a quarterback yesterday. Of course, they didn't win, so who really cares, right?

If we get a Pats/BRETT FAVRE Super Bowl - cause let's be realistic, that's what it would be if they win next week - I will actually have to cheer for New England... and then I will either shoot myself or shower for 4 days straight to cleanse myself of the evil that is the Patriots.

I'm just adding one on so there's 667 replies. If the thread stays at 666, then the Pats will win the Super Bowl, the Wings will win the Cup, and Bush will be re-elected to a third term somehow.

This is for the good of mankind.

Well, back on topic, Peyton and his buddies are our only hope. GO COLTS!

I'm just adding one on so there's 667 replies. If the thread stays at 666, then the Pats will win the Super Bowl,

*thinking about deleting Caniacal Av's post*

I'm just adding one on so there's 667 replies. If the thread stays at 666, then the Pats will win the Super Bowl,

*thinking about deleting Caniacal Av's post*

But noes, that would mess up my post count! :lol:

Okay, I'll just stay out of this so as not to drag it further off topic. Go Colts!

Well, we all know how important those post counts are, LOL, so I'll leave it be.

I hope the Colts win too cause the game next weekend will be far more exciting than any Super Bowl will be. ;)

But noes, that would mess up my post count! :lol:

Okay, I'll just stay out of this so as not to drag it further off topic. Go Colts!

Well, we all know how important those post counts are, LOL, so I'll leave it be.

I hope the Colts win too cause the game next weekend will be far more exciting than any Super Bowl will be. ;)

Holy cow, Peyton picked off again?????? And at the goal line. :o

Well its Chargers at Patriots for a trip to the SuperBowl

Personally, if Rivers and LT are healthy, I like SD's chances. That being said, NE will probably kill them

Look out for the Backup Bolts... I would love to see Norv Turner & Crew do Sean Merriman's celebration on New England's 50 yard line like the Pats did it to them last year.

Anyone notice the 70,000 Colts fans boo the 13 yr old representing the Patriots in the punt, pass, and kick competition? That's brutal, but funny.