The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Look out for the Backup Bolts... I would love to see Norv Turner & Crew do Sean Merriman's celebration on New England's 50 yard line like the Pats did it to them last year.

Anyone notice the 70,000 Colts fans boo the 13 yr old representing the Patriots in the punt, pass, and kick competition? That's brutal, but funny.

What a game, whoever had last possession of the ball was going to win.

Very impressed with the back up Chargers. I was really questioning the coaching when they only ran that last set of downs and didn't at least try a screen but after seeing that 60 yd (?) punt, I knew Peyton was in trouble. The Chargers defense wouldn't be denied.

Now we get a whole week of Merriman's mouth :rolleyes: .

I saw that poor girl get booed, perhaps one of the most classless things I've seen. At least she laughed it off... Did you see that kid in the passing competition that won (his last name was Kelly), better get his autograph now cause that was an unbelievable pass.

So....does Tony Dungee retire?

Look out for the Backup Bolts... I would love to see Norv Turner & Crew do Sean Merriman's celebration on New England's 50 yard line like the Pats did it to them last year.

Anyone notice the 70,000 Colts fans boo the 13 yr old representing the Patriots in the punt, pass, and kick competition? That's brutal, but funny.

What a game, whoever had last possession of the ball was going to win.

Very impressed with the back up Chargers. I was really questioning the coaching when they only ran that last set of downs and didn't at least try a screen but after seeing that 60 yd (?) punt, I knew Peyton was in trouble. The Chargers defense wouldn't be denied.

Now we get a whole week of Merriman's mouth :rolleyes: .

I saw that poor girl get booed, perhaps one of the most classless things I've seen. At least she laughed it off... Did you see that kid in the passing competition that won (his last name was Kelly), better get his autograph now cause that was an unbelievable pass.

So....does Tony Dungee retire?

A Canes fan and Sabres fan Agreeing :D

I love it

Go SD. please please please win.

its not likely but can happen I hope :unsure:

in the NFC I like Dallas but would not mind seeing Favre win.

I love him being a regular guy

GB vs Sd would be awesome with me. No Gods team :lol:

but not likely

That poor girl may have gotten boo'd, but she defiently got the last laugh at the end of the game with the score ;)

I think it's time for Dungy to retire, I think he's done all he can do, he got his Superbowl and I think it's time Indy needs a new coach, you just need to switch things up every once in a while. So retire Tony, take a year off and come to Buffalo B)

That poor girl may have gotten boo'd, but she defiently got the last laugh at the end of the game with the score ;)

I think it's time for Dungy to retire, I think he's done all he can do, he got his Superbowl and I think it's time Indy needs a new coach, you just need to switch things up every once in a while. So retire Tony, take a year off and come to Buffalo B)

Should he bring Peyton with him, LOL?

Should he bring Peyton with him, LOL?

So what's it say about Santana on page 54? ;)

that the Twins want too much, no shock there.

top you are in the top 1% of all pats fans. if the fans were more like you

and not like G Callahan, I might like them more but not now.

Hahah....wooohooooo....I finally made Medford's top 1% !

*forgets to mention the huge Pats flag hanging on the front of my house*

the flag is okay, you dont come up to me laughing because my team sucks

or that you do not forget the days of the old pats when they wore red

the "real" fans remember that not the bandwagoners since 2001.

The hardcore remember Sam Cunningham, Steve Grogan, Stanley Morgan

John Hannah, Fred Marion, Ray Clayborn, Ronnie Lippett, Adre Tippet,

Leon Gray, Andy Johnson, Mark Van Egan, Jon Stevens etc.

Craig James and Russ Francis

with John Smith, not the one who discovered Jamestown Virgina

and Tony Franklin, Robert Weathers and Lin Dawson

Ahh, the vintage red. Dont forget to mention Mosey Tatoopoo (mosey's mooses), and my knees are hurting just thinking about Steve Grogan :o

Can wait till the game this weekend, I just want to see Merriman get run over. Other than that, Id be happy seeing a good game of football with the Pats ending up 18-0.

Ahh, the vintage red. Dont forget to mention Mosey Tatoopoo (mosey's mooses), and my knees are hurting just thinking about Steve Grogan :o

Can wait till the game this weekend, I just want to see Merriman get run over. Other than that, Id be happy seeing a good game of football with the Pats ending up 18-0.

Everyone's favoring the Packers. Go Giants. :P Momentum can take us only so far.. Hopefully far enough to the SuperBowl. I do remember the team that gave NE's biggest deficit this season was the Giants? :o I figure NE will win the SuperBowl, but I hope the Giants pull another one out of nowhere.

Good weekend...football anyway...The Cowgirls lose...AWESOME! Philip Rivers and the Chargers advance...YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

To see TO cry like a baby on ESPN was PRICELESS. I have to get that downloaded on my PC!

Good weekend...football anyway...The Cowgirls lose...AWESOME! Philip Rivers and the Chargers advance...YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

To see TO cry like a baby on ESPN was PRICELESS. I have to get that downloaded on my PC!

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

The Chargers weren't supposed to stand a chance against the Colts... I'm hoping that the Pats make history and be the first team to go 17-1. :P