The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong again but the NFC East has had more Super Bowl appearences than any other division. This is what I have.....

Cowboys 8

Skins 5

NY Giants 4

Eagles 2

that a total of 19 Super Bowl appearences.......the AFC East slides into second with 16 (thanks to the Buffalo Bills..haha)

Dallas Cowboys

Pittsburgh Steelersg

New England Patriots

Denver Broncos

San Francisco 49ers

L.A./Oakland Raiders

Washington Redskins

Miami Dolphins

Green Bay Packers

New York Giants

Buffalo Bills

Minnesota Vikings

Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts

Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams

Chicago Bears

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals

Philadelphia Eagles

Baltimore Ravens

New York Jets

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

San Diego Chargers

Seattle Seahawks

Tennessee Titans

Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions

Cleveland Browns

New Orleans Saints

Jacksonville Jaguars

Houston Texans

Ya, maybe just me. Theres about 2-4 people in here I havent seen before. Oh well.

I don't recall seeing a topic on this website with 39 pages though :blink:

hahaha yeah i can only think of the MLB off-season. normally they dont get this high, thats for sure. but since football isnt exactly my field of expertise

, i'll just stay out of this and keep up my hockey.

I have to say, its pretty sad when I see some people in this topic that I have never seen outside of this topic (and i've been to this website for 2-3 years). That shows some people that are 'Canes members, perfer football. Even though they are registered members for the 'Canes website.

Whatever floats your boat though. It just struck me odd.

I only read the canes/hockey topic because if you post your thoughts in the Canes topics and some people don't agree with you they tend to bite your head off and make you feel very unwelcome. This seems to be the only topic everyone gets along with one another. I laugh at the rest because, half the time people argue with one antoher over things they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'll play it safe and only post in the "off topic" but I'll continue to read and laugh in the others.

I only read the canes/hockey topic because if you post your thoughts in the Canes topics and some people don't agree with you they tend to bite your head off and make you feel very unwelcome. This seems to be the only topic everyone gets along with one another. I laugh at the rest because, half the time people argue with one antoher over things they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'll play it safe and only post in the "off topic" but I'll continue to read and laugh in the others.

That is pretty funny that the two threads that are about completely different sports than hockey, and have fans from multiple teams have the most pages and everyone gets along quite well. Wonder why.....seriously.

That is pretty funny that the two threads that are about completely different sports than hockey, and have fans from multiple teams have the most pages and everyone gets along quite well. Wonder why.....seriously.

Good question Top. I have wondered this myself in the past. I have had my head bitten off more than a few time in the hockey threads for expressing my opinion, so I really don't post there any more (sometimes I still do, but not like I used to). Like I said before, if some individuals don't agree with you, they really make you feel unwelcome.

I talk on the Skins and Braves boards and have never experienced that. Like you point out too, there are fans from multiple teams and everyone seems to get along here (NFL thread). It's the way it should be.