The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

Next week is going to be an awesome game. Pats v. Cowboys. Brady and Moss v. Romo and TO.

Good match up. I hope the Pats play a much better game than last Sunday. Tom Brady really seemed to be struggling at times but still was able to get 34 points on the board. Not too bad for an off day, thanks goodness the defense showed up.

Next week is going to be an awesome game. Pats v. Cowboys. Brady and Moss v. Romo and TO.

Good match up. I hope the Pats play a much better game than last Sunday. Tom Brady really seemed to be struggling at times but still was able to get 34 points on the board. Not too bad for an off day, thanks goodness the defense showed up.

Only good thing about the cowboys vs pats is that one of them will have to lose. God I hate both teams... can't they both lose somehow? :( Probably be a great game though.

Only good thing about the cowboys vs pats is that one of them will have to lose. God I hate both teams... can't they both lose somehow? :( Probably be a great game though.

Ignore whose playing and just enjoy the football then. ;)

Ignore whose playing and just enjoy the football then. ;)

woohoo!! go cowboys ^_^ we played the worst game possible and stil pull out a win! huzzah! he made that kick the second time and i took off running around the house screaming what way to win!! yippee!! your next patriots!!

how about a tie :P

Go Cowboys please beat Gods team for me ;)

I cant speak of my pathetic broncos :blink:

and the Panthers I feel bad for you losing 2 QBS. :(

NE got the better defense, but Pats going to have to score at least 30 to win though cause cowboys will find a way to score. Good scale of the best of the NFC vs best of the AFC. I hate the ol' superbowl pre-view logic, its only week 6 :rolleyes:

NE got the better defense, but Pats going to have to score at least 30 to win though cause cowboys will find a way to score. Good scale of the best of the NFC vs best of the AFC. I hate the ol' superbowl pre-view logic, its only week 6 :rolleyes:

Agreed I see NE winning this game 24-21ish. The boys will cover and have a chance to win

also the upset of the week the Titans plus 3 win at a banged up Tampa Bay team 27-17 IMO

Two very important games today and should be very exciting.

NE & Cowboys...both teams undefeated. A lot riding on this game. I think NE will pull this on off especially if the Cowboys play like they did against Bills on Monday.

Skins & Packers.....both playing very well right now. IF the Skins D play like they did against Detroit...they should take them.

Go Skins..game time 1:00 pm.

Congratulations Top on NE BIG, BIG win yesterday! Your team really has it together and honestly I don't know if any team will stop them.

The Redskins....well; they screwed themselves for their second loss.

The Redskins lost several offensive linemen to injury, lost two fumbles to the Packers' defense and lost multiple opportunities to come from behind to tie or win the game in the fourth quarter. What da?!#@!

In the third quarter, a fumble by Santana Moss on a wide receiver reverse cost us the game.

Cornerback Charles Woodson scooped up the ball and raced 57 yards for what was the game-winning touchdown.

And the thing that peed me off the most.....Moss pulled himself from the game because he "wasn't making plays that he should have".....an idiot could see that! Pull your head out of your *edit* Moss and quit feeling sorry for yourself. Our team doesn

Dolphins are gonna take the rest and win the superbowl, right?

C'mon Dolphins please win at least one.

If ever a miracle was needed, it can be the Dolphins beating God team next week :P

seriously this NE team is unstoppable, I just hope they lose ONE game so I do not have to

hear for the rest of my life in Boston how this is the "greatest team in the history of professional sports"

Boston fans (not you top, slapper and a few select ones) are quite arrogant when their team is winning

I was watching the game at at Chistening and when the Pats were down 24-21 for a couple of minutes the fans

were all whinging why is this happening. Its like give me a break. Its football and anything can happen.

My Broncos suck :blink: as well so it hurts even more. lol

Congratulations Top on NE BIG, BIG win yesterday! Your team really has it together and honestly I don't know if any team will stop them.

Truthfully, I had no idea how deep the Pats were until yesterday. When Watson, and I think it was Morris went down, and the Dallas D was double teaming Randy Moss all day, I wasn't sure how they would adjust. I honestly don't think it matters who gets injured, the Pats have so many players that can play several different positions, they just step in and take over without skipping a beat. Example: Faulk comes in for Sammy Morris who was in for Lawrence Maroney. Randy Moss is tied up, Wes Welker not open....how bout Mike Vrable?

Dallas's offense did some damage too and had out D beat several times. Romo is very smart and made lots of adjustments the whole game. The only way a team is gonna get somewhere with the Pats is to keep possession of the ball for as much of the game as possible. Romo didn't get enough 1st down conversions and that's what killed the momentum their defense was getting on the Pats offense. They got to Brady a coupe of times but couldn't make the necessary adjustments as fast as the Pats were. Of course all of this is just my opinion. No gloating here, but I don't ever think Ive seen pats team quite like this one.

Good game and the Pats passed their first test. Can't wait till the Indy game.

Truthfully, I had no idea how deep the Pats were until yesterday. When Watson, and I think it was Morris went down, and the Dallas D was double teaming Randy Moss all day, I wasn't sure how they would adjust. I honestly don't think it matters who gets injured, the Pats have so many players that can play several different positions, they just step in and take over without skipping a beat. Example: Faulk comes in for Sammy Morris who was in for Lawrence Maroney. Randy Moss is tied up, Wes Welker not open....how bout Mike Vrable?

Dallas's offense did some damage too and had out D beat several times. Romo is very smart and made lots of adjustments the whole game. The only way a team is gonna get somewhere with the Pats is to keep possession of the ball for as much of the game as possible. Romo didn't get enough 1st down conversions and that's what killed the momentum their defense was getting on the Pats offense. They got to Brady a coupe of times but couldn't make the necessary adjustments as fast as the Pats were. Of course all of this is just my opinion. No gloating here, but I don't ever think Ive seen pats team quite like this one.

Neither can I its the 2nd to last chance anyone has a prayer at beating them

but if you told me who would in I would say "Gods team, cough I mean NE" :lol:

seriously they are awesome and would be shocked not to see them win it all.

LOL, "Gods team".

Seriously Medford, you live up there. Dig way back, can you even think of a Pat's team that can even compare to this one? None of the SuperBowl winning teams had what this team has.

Indy is as good and balanced as the Pats. That game will be a battle cause both QB's have the same elite status and a team to back them up. Not trying to get ahead of myself but the superbowl itself could be a let down compared to this match up. Even if you hate these two teams, the football itself should make you tune in.

LOL, "Gods team".

Seriously Medford, you live up there. Dig way back, can you even think of a Pat's team that can even compare to this one? None of the SuperBowl winning teams had what this team has.

Indy is as good and balanced as the Pats. That game will be a battle cause both QB's have the same elite status and a team to back them up. Not trying to get ahead of myself but the superbowl itself could be a let down compared to this match up. Even if you hate these two teams, the football itself should make you tune in.