The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Official NFL Thread

I got the pats defense and randy moss on my fantasy team... partly explains why I'm in first place in my league...

Partly???

I also have Terrell Owens, Marion Barber, Adrian Peterson, Patrick Clayton, Nick Folk, and Marc Bulger...

explains the rest of it.. LOL

Nice picks.

I also have Terrell Owens, Marion Barber, Adrian Peterson, Patrick Clayton, Nick Folk, and Marc Bulger...

explains the rest of it.. LOL

Nice picks.

thanks. I took Adrian as my #1 pick. I watched him play here in Okla. He got me 40 points alone last week. Dude is awesome.

Marc Bulger is my 2nd cousin... had to go with family on that one.. Hopefully his ribs are better so he can make a difference today.

thanks. I took Adrian as my #1 pick. I watched him play here in Okla. He got me 40 points alone last week. Dude is awesome.

Marc Bulger is my 2nd cousin... had to go with family on that one.. Hopefully his ribs are better so he can make a difference today.

Very cool but how much longer will Bulger be out?

Very cool but how much longer will Bulger be out?

He's supposed to start today. Has practiced all week and says he's feeling better. His line got tore up early and left him feeling like a fuzzy bunny in the middle of the interstate during rush hour

Matt Cassell comes in and its now 42-20. No longer do I feel bad for Miami, Brady back in....time to shut the door.

Not sure I agree with that move though.

Matt Cassell comes in and its now 42-20. No longer do I feel bad for Miami, Brady back in....time to shut the door.

Not sure I agree with that move though.

Worst goddamn team Andy Reid ever fielded ! My Eagles SUCK.

I guess if you're going to suck, this is the year to do it. The Pats are destroying everyone.

Reid gone, McNabb gone !

I guess if you're going to suck, this is the year to do it. The Pats are destroying everyone.

Reid gone, McNabb gone !

I guess you found the game unBEARable.... :lol:

its the Dolphins Stadium not orange bowl like it was over 10 years ago ha.

:ph34r: my age is showing. And it was the Red Sox chant, heard it again two more times. :D

its the Dolphins Stadium not orange bowl like it was over 10 years ago ha.

:ph34r: my age is showing. And it was the Red Sox chant, heard it again two more times. :D

Reid gone, McNabb gone !

yes McNabb gone IMO but not Reid, He is a good coach IMO

Just like my Broncos, is Shanny stupid now that he has less talent than before

I say no to both of them.

I do think McNabb is overrated IMO

Yes Topshelf and Slapper this Pats team is scary.

If they get by Indy.........well you never know.

I do not like them but am marvelling at how good they are

they look like they are playing a video game

it is unbelieveable.

super Techmo Bowl lol

Moss is so talented as I read today, he says he is

like a dog going after a frisbee on those jump balls

:lol:

Haha, that's exactly what he looks like.

Haha, that's exactly what he looks like.

I can't stand Bellichek's attitude after hearing his post game conference and putting Brady back in. You don't need a spycrew to tell you that game was even close to be in jeopardy.

It gives me more reason to launch a snowball at him when he comes to Buffalo. haha jk.

I can't stand Bellichek's attitude after hearing his post game conference and putting Brady back in. You don't need a spycrew to tell you that game was even close to be in jeopardy.

It gives me more reason to launch a snowball at him when he comes to Buffalo. haha jk.

It was a little smug but did you like the comment made about his sense of humor, "Bellichek has about a thimble full of humor".

I would refer to Bill Simmon's article for the reason for his smuggness and the reason he put Brady back in. Lets just say he's not a big fan of the media :unsure: .

For the record, I didn't agree with that move either.

It was a little smug but did you like the comment made about his sense of humor, "Bellichek has about a thimble full of humor".

I would refer to Bill Simmon's article for the reason for his smuggness and the reason he put Brady back in. Lets just say he's not a big fan of the media :unsure: .

where is Vinny when you need him

or yet If I were Bellichek I would give good ol Drew Bledsoe a call today doncha think top?

Matt Cassel is pathetic