The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

GDT today!-SuperBowl XLII-Pats vs Giants

Prediction...?

PAIN!

I'm pulling for the G-Men because I despise the Pats, but they're not gonna beat this team. New England is the most focused team ever, and they're gonna finish this thing off.

Patriots: 41

Giants: 27

Prediction...?

PAIN!

I'm pulling for the G-Men because I despise the Pats, but they're not gonna beat this team. New England is the most focused team ever, and they're gonna finish this thing off.

41 points :o

OK.

Prediction...?

PAIN!

41 points :o

OK.

you gotta get me to click the video to annony me with it... your not supposed to tell us what it is first lol

C'mon, I know you're a little curious.

you gotta get me to click the video to annony me with it... your not supposed to tell us what it is first lol

C'mon, I know you're a little curious.

41-38

giants

dont question, its a gut feeling.

I'm assuming they call you asylum for a reason? Are you crazy? I know the defense is NE weakness, but 41 points???

If the Giants are going to win, they will need to make Brady scramble on that bad ankle of his, twist it when they tackle him, and rush him whenever possible. The Giants have the secondary to handle the errant passes Brady will throw. If NE scores over 31 points, they will win.

I'm assuming they call you asylum for a reason? Are you crazy? I know the defense is NE weakness, but 41 points???

If the Giants are going to win, they will need to make Brady scramble on that bad ankle of his, twist it when they tackle him, and rush him whenever possible. The Giants have the secondary to handle the errant passes Brady will throw. If NE scores over 31 points, they will win.

haha yeah pretty much, i have a carefully balanced out plan of logic that involves simulations from madden '03, and flipping quarters. i just feel that the gods of probability are on my side :P

haha yeah pretty much, i have a carefully balanced out plan of logic that involves simulations from madden '03, and flipping quarters. i just feel that the gods of probability are on my side :P

Who are these gods you speak of...and can they do anything for our Canes? :huh:

they are the same gods who watched over you in high school so when you put down C for every answer you got at least 4 or 5 right. and the same ones that make sure when you take 'the back way' to a store, even if that way is actually longer, but you like it because you think you're one of 4 people who know about it, they watch over you and make sure there isnt that 1 person who goes 5 under the speed limit and ruins your whole plan. I think these gods are cousins to the hockey gods who preside over the hurricanes, so im not sure if there is any interaction between the two, but hey, maybe we need to start prayin a little (or a lot, depending on your out look) harder for the canes.

I can't belive how many people are pulling for the Patriots! Have you forgotten that they are cheaters? Personally, I don't pull for cheaters. Sure, they could win and match the Miami Dolphins record, but I don't know how they could feel good about it, since they did it dishonestly! I just think if the Giants win, it would be such poetic justice. But, there is hardly any of that left now of days. :rolleyes:

I'll get off my soap box...for now.

I can't belive how many people are pulling for the Patriots! Have you forgotten that they are cheaters? Personally, I don't pull for cheaters. Sure, they could win and match the Miami Dolphins record, but I don't know how they could feel good about it, since they did it dishonestly! I just think if the Giants win, it would be such poetic justice. But, there is hardly any of that left now of days. :rolleyes:

As a lifelong Pats fan, Id feel just great about it knowing how amazing it would be for any team to go a perfect 19-0 in one season. ;)

BTW, if the Pats win, they dont just match the Dolphins record but actually surpass it. 19-0 is slightly better than 17-0, although both are quite good.:)

As a lifelong Pats fan, Id feel just great about it knowing how amazing it would be for any team to go a perfect 19-0 in one season. ;)

BTW, if the Pats win, they dont just match the Dolphins record but actually surpass it. 19-0 is slightly better than 17-0, although both are quite good.:)

If you cheated on a test and got an A, would you still feel good about it?

Well...since the first game of the season, the Pats have been put under a microscope by the league and watched closely so if there was any wrong doing in the last 17 games of this season, Im pretty sure we'd have heard about it by now.

That being said, I wouldnt feel good about my A if I KNEW I had cheated for it but this team KNOWS its worked hard proving on the field, to every other team in the league all season long, that they can beat any other team in the NFL fairly. (Im not disregarding any accusations and punishments prior to this season)

Well...since the first game of the season, the Pats have been put under a microscope by the league and watched closely so if there was any wrong doing in the last 17 games of this season, Im pretty sure we'd have heard about it by now.

That being said, I wouldnt feel good about my A if I KNEW I had cheated for it but this team KNOWS its worked hard proving on the field, to every other team in the league all season long, that they can beat any other team in the NFL fairly. (Im not disregarding any accusations and punishments prior to this season)

It's not the fact that they haven't cheated recently, it's that they did it at all. And this isn't the first time, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

It's not the fact that they haven't cheated recently, it's that they did it at all. And this isn't the first time, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

And you're sure about this because.... links?

You can shame them for what may have been done in the past, but you can't deny that what has been accomplished this season is truly amazing and has never been done before. True football and sports fans all recognize this fact whether they hate the Pats or not, just ask Medford ;)