The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

GDT today!-SuperBowl XLII-Pats vs Giants

Well...that's what happens when you run 4th down instead of trying for the field goal..... :lol:

Oh well, back to watching my other terrible team....at least the Canes consistently let me down LMAO

*Breaks out haterade champagne* *SHAKES IT UP AND SPRAYS IT ALL OVER FORUM*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, thanks bro! My thoughts exactly. What a game, especially the last 3 minutes. Great work Gmen!

Panthers fans who visit Panthers.com have a survey, too. Results: close Giants win 38%, Giants rout 5%, Patriots close 18%, Patriots rout 17%, 19% Just don't care. Looks like us Panther fans had this one called! I always pull for "Heart" teams over "Money" teams.

Sorry, NE fans. Now you know how it feels (Carolina 29 New England 32, 2003).

Man those Patriots are a bunch of chokers, eh?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/01/brady_on_plaxic.html' target="_blank">http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr..._on_plaxic.html[/post]

Before the game, Brady scoffs at Plaxico for claiming the Patriots would only score 17 points. Betcha he'd like 17 right now.

Oh man I'd forgotten about that. That's hilarious.

USA - 4

USSR - 3

Giants - 17

Patriots - 14

That's the list. When you talk upsets, that's the list.

The catch by Tyree after Eli was swarmed is the greatest play in NFL history. I may be drunk, but I don't think that's hyperbole. I can't believe this. The only vested interest I have in this is being a Dolphins fan. I can't believe this.

The catch by Tyree after Eli was swarmed is the greatest play in NFL history. I may be drunk, but I don't think that's hyperbole. I can't believe this. The only vested interest I have in this is being a Dolphins fan. I can't believe this.

I dunno if it's the greatest play in the history, but it's gotta be Top 10. He gets swarmed, somehow comes unscathed from the pile, and throws the perfect pass.

I don't know what I'm more shocked about.....that the Giants won the game or that Mel called it exactly as it happened in like the 2nd quarter.

Her psychic abilities are frightening sometimes. :o

Well I least I was consistently disappointed all weekend!! LOL

And now there's a debate over the nickname for Manning's pass. It's either "The Scramble" or "The Escape".

I'm leaning toward "The Escape", because there's no way Eli should have gotten out of that.

Who thinks that the * next to the 16-0 season is still important now that they havent won the superbowl. If they had won I could see it being talked about but now, i think it may be dropped for a while.

Nah, it's now 18-1*

You forgot Appalachian :(

JUSTICE IS SERVED. Dolphins are still the only undefeated team in the NFL.

I would say they are both up there, the dolphins went 17-0 including postseason, that pats went 18-0 (18-1 after tonight) and the pats set way more reg. season records.