The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

GDT today!-SuperBowl XLII-Pats vs Giants

Pretty disappointing game. Didnt have a good feeling at the half. Even though the Pats were still leading, they werent playing very well. The Giants defense did a great job shutting down the Pats offense, kudos to them. I actually thought for a brief moment the Pats were gonna pull it off but when Manning pulled off the miraculous game winning TD pass, it just wasnt so. Asante Samuel will have nightmares for months about that dropped pick off that would have won the game(me too LOL).

The good news is that the sun will rise tomorrow and pitchers and catchers report in 10 days :). The Pats had an unprecedented season breaking tons of NFL records. As a fan, I may be disappointed but I cant ask for anymore than what this team has accomplished over the last several years. There's always next year....

This picture sums up the whole game:

1202092278_7330-1.jpg

Pretty disappointing game. Didnt have a good feeling at the half. Even though the Pats were still leading, they werent playing very well. The Giants defense did a great job shutting down the Pats offense, kudos to them. I actually thought for a brief moment the Pats were gonna pull it off but when Manning pulled off the miraculous game winning TD pass, it just wasnt so. Asante Samuel will have nightmares for months about that dropped pick off that would have won the game(me too LOL).

The good news is that the sun will rise tomorrow and pitchers and catchers report in 10 days :). The Pats had an unprecedented season breaking tons of NFL records. As a fan, I may be disappointed but I cant ask for anymore than what this team has accomplished over the last several years. There's always next year....

1202092278_7330-1.jpg

yesbaby.jpg

EAT IT BRADY!

Can I get one of those :lol:

seriously the Giants played much better than I thought they could

and NE looked tight.

things that haunted NE. Not enough running game.

and their defense, which was their achillies heel let them down

Samuel could have had a pick and missed it... Merriweather had a potential pick and missed it.

and Jarvis Green not wrapping Manning up and letting him get off that "John Elway" type of play

to Tyree, who made an unbelievable catch

and then Ellis "overrated" Hobbs getting scorched at the end.

btw why did NE pass on a FG on 4th and 13 from the 31 yard line in the 3rd Qtr.

Bad Coaching by Mr. Great Coach.

Congrats to NY. I have a new respect for Eli. The last game of the season was the catalyst

for this turnaround. Also their d line was spectaclar. It was nice to see Brady get knocked on his

*edit* so often and not have a day and half to throw.

boring 1st half and great 2nd half.

the only thing that sucked was I had 4 and 0 so Ne blew my square but to not hear

about the greatest team of all time crap around here is worth losing it for. :P

Nah, it's now 18-1*

Froggie... heck what can I say... I loved that.

yesbaby.jpg

EAT IT BRADY!

THANK YOU!!! Heck, that (and my basketball practice getting cancelled) made my day!!!

The good news is that the sun will rise tomorrow and pitchers and catchers report in 10 days :) .

Mhm... and then we wait until the Yankees don't make the World Series again! :rolleyes::P

1202092278_7330-1.jpg

No, this one does!! brady_down_but_not_out.jpg

I call it "Cry Brady" instead of "Cry Baby".

There's always next year...

Unless you're the Hurricanes, then you must keep waiting...

Can I get one of those :lol:

Can I???!!!! :lol::lol:

Bellichoke/coaching lost that game for them...they drove down the field way too fast on their 2nd TD. They had the Giants D on their heels and should have been running the ball down their throat. Oh well...everyone can't be an armchair QB can they.

It was a pretty classless move for Bellichoke to run off the field before the end of the game though. I don't believe the excuse that he thought it was over. I feel for the Patriots players but definitely not him

Bellichoke/coaching lost that game for them...they drove down the field way too fast on their 2nd TD. They had the Giants D on their heels and should have been running the ball down their throat. Oh well...everyone can't be an armchair QB can they.

It was a pretty classless move for Bellichoke to run off the field before the end of the game though. I don't believe the excuse that he thought it was over. I feel for the Patriots players but definitely not him

Now that is something I will agree to. Belichek already being in the lockerroom with time on the clock was about as bush league as it comes. What a poor loser.

And then to not give any credit to NY for the way they played after the game... Man, for someone that talks up being humble to his team week in and week out, he certainly doesn't heed his own advice when they lose.

I just want to give a shout out to all the Giants fans out there. What a game. I was pulling for ya, one reason my wife is a Giants fan and the other; I really didn't want to see NE go 19-0.

Enjoy your victory and bragging rights. You have now tied the Skins in Super Bowl Championships. I'll probably never pull for you again in my life time and now I can go back to hating you guys. Again, enjoy your victory and we will see ya next year. Congratulations guys!

How come people are still voting in this poll????? You people must be psychic predicting a Giant's win.

How come people are still voting in this poll????? You people must be psychic predicting a Giant's win.

My guess...the Giants will win the Superbowl 17-14 :lol:

The Pats will show how the game is going to go when they decide to run a 4th down early in the game instead of going for the field goal.

The Pats will show how the game is going to go when they decide to run a 4th down early in the game instead of going for the field goal.

No :o

No :o

True story. I don't even know how I know this. I think it was in a dream last night :lol: :lol:

Eli gets MVP?

True story. I don't even know how I know this. I think it was in a dream last night :lol: :lol:

Eli gets MVP?