Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

2019 Draft

Recommended Posts

Just now, caniac-1-1 said:

 

51 goals and 51 assists in 67 OHL games.. and still not taken through 26 picks.. says something.  I think he'll be an absolute steal, but the whispers on effort and demeanor have to be real.

Skating is suspect but not as suspect as his defense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, remkin said:

OK, for those of you who have been following this thing tell me about Suzuki, gocanes?

Cheap cars made in Japan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, remkin said:

OK, for those of you who have been following this thing tell me about Suzuki, go canes?

 

Suzuki is basically Elias Lindholm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caniac-1-1 said:

 

Suzuki is basically Elias Lindholm.

So we will trade him in 5 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caniac-1-1 said:

 

Suzuki is basically Elias Lindholm.

So another whiff who doesn't score, or plays hard.

Edited by hopper915

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Write up on Suzuki

 

Make no mistake: Suzuki still possesses the same level of skill that he always had — and boy, it’s a lot of skill. When it comes to the areas of puck control, playmaking, creativity, and offensive vision, Suzuki is near the top of this entire draft class, not that far behind Jack Hughes. He’s an incredibly cerebral player who keeps his head up as he moves, scanning the ice and thinking the play one or two steps ahead of everyone else — sometimes to the detriment of his teammates, who aren’t always ready to accept passes that magically appear on their sticks.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

I swear Dundon owns ZERO suits

 

He is what almost 70?  I think he is in IDGAF mode.  I mean *edit*.  Isn't he already a billionaire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

So another whiff who doesn't score, or plays hard.

I suppose knocking our pick goes as humor now. Or sarcasm or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

Write up on Suzuki

 

Make no mistake: Suzuki still possesses the same level of skill that he always had — and boy, it’s a lot of skill. When it comes to the areas of puck control, playmaking, creativity, and offensive vision, Suzuki is near the top of this entire draft class, not that far behind Jack Hughes. He’s an incredibly cerebral player who keeps his head up as he moves, scanning the ice and thinking the play one or two steps ahead of everyone else — sometimes to the detriment of his teammates, who aren’t always ready to accept passes that magically appear on their sticks.”

OK that sounds great even better. So  why did he drop so far?OK that sounds great even better. So I wanted to drive so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluedevil58 said:

 

He is what almost 70?  I think he is in IDGAF mode.  I mean *edit*.  Isn't he already a billionaire?

Ummm...no.  He’s in his late 40’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

So another whiff.

 

Elias Lindholm

 

GP: 81

Goals: 27

Assists: 51

Points: 78

Plus/Minus: +30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...