The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Calder Cup Finals 2019

Helluva depth filled team, we were pulling impact guys from them all playoffs and they battled through no excuses git r done hockey.

Edited by legend-1

Rod’s probably in the weight room in the arena waiting on them to finish celebrating ;)

• Like 3

Just now, AWACSooner said:

Rod’s probably in the weight room in the arena waiting on them to finish celebrating ;)

Alright guys good game but you need to finish strong with Billy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AWACSooner said:

Nice win guys, now give me 40 pushups and get on the bike.

• Like 3

Hockey's back in NC. And not a moment too soon. Thank you Tom Dundon, Mike Velucci, DW, Roddy--and yes, you too, Ronnie. 

• Like 2

As promised pre-series Canes games will no longer be watched until the Wolves finally win a cup post-2010.

Crime doesn't pay, it's time the Canes face some consequences for their awful actions.

Edited by G50

Just now, G50 said:

As promised pre-seties Canes games will no longer be watched until the Wolves finally win a cup post-2010.

Crime doesn't pay, it's time the Canes face some consequences for their awful actions.

C3F19085-C6C6-4B3D-AA2E-F46E223CDF4E.gif

3 minutes ago, G50 said:

As promised pre-series Canes games will no longer be watched until the Wolves finally win a cup post-2010.

Okee-dokee, it's been fun.

4 minutes ago, G50 said:

GG Chicago  GG 

4 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

C3F19085-C6C6-4B3D-AA2E-F46E223CDF4E.gif

25 years of never watching the Wolves win it (2010 is when the tv channel became available)

Explain to me how deep down i can watch the Canes during the rest of this drought without the constant reminder of the injustice their affiliate committed.

For those who were wondering pre-series, in case it's not now clear - Yes, I was the fan the Wolves were on the special mission for, which is why they made it this far to begin with.

9 minutes ago, G50 said:

25 years of never watching the Wolves win it (2010 is when the tv channel became available)

Explain to me how deep down i can watch the Canes during the rest of this drought without the constant reminder of the injustice their affiliate committed.

E1C9260C-B77D-41E2-AE6A-5C2E7C077B60.gif

1 hour ago, legend-1 said:

All he's got is dusty meme's. 

Stick a fork in it. It’s done. Congratulations Checkers

Awesome!

Congrats to Mike Velucci, his entire staff, and of course the players.

Great to see so much well-deserved positive emotion from our young guys.

Thank You Checkers, Congratulations!

Great showing by the Chex! 👏🏽👏🏽 It’s not quite 2006 but it will do for now. Canes will be drawing from a championship pool from Charlotte! 

9 hours ago, G50 said:

Well I'll just jump in here with both feet and ask what "awful actions" you're referring to. 

Forgive me if the answer is buried somewhere in this thread after your pre-series promise, but I wasn't about to go back through the whole thing to find it. And, if it's just about some of our Chex perhaps getting too rough, in your opinion, with some of your Wolves--well, that's hockey, baby. Maybe you need to write their NHL affiliate a letter, and tell it to draft guys who can close the deal.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, super_dave_1 said:

Great job!  Canes meke the ECF and the Checkers take the Calder Cup.  Things are looking good around here.

And lets not forget the Everblades who made it to the Kelley Cup finals also? Sure they have apparently realigned, but were at that time our ECHL club.

• Like 2