The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Calder Cup Finals 2019

Down 3-1, 5:30 to go in the second. Take two consecutive penalties. End up winning 5-3. Just amazing.  Up 3-1 in the series. Just awesome.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, remkin said:

Down 3-1, 5:30 to go in the second. Take two consecutive penalties. End up winning 5-3. Just amazing.  Up 3-1 in the series. Just awesome.

Like I said, Chex in 5... er... 

I know most, if not all, of the big club players are scattered to the winds, and deservedly so, and also that this 5th and possibly deciding game is in Chicago, but wouldn't it be cool if several Hurricanes could attend the ? clinching game? Also would be good if RBA, Waddell and Dundon could be there.Talk about solidarity.

22 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

I know most, if not all, of the big club players are scattered to the winds, and deservedly so, and also that this 5th and possibly deciding game is in Chicago, but wouldn't it be cool if several Hurricanes could attend the ? clinching game? Also would be good if RBA, Waddell and Dundon could be there.Talk about solidarity.

Brock was there for Game 4. Wonder who he was rooting for? Big brother Tye(Wolves) or the Checkers????

Did I mention how I met Brock and the other McGinn's Dad on a cruise? Oh, I did. It was the moment Francis was let go. Brock had just texted his Dad who saw me wearing a Hurricane's hat and actually struck up a conversation with me. Cool guy. 

Anyways, have to watch the score on this one from work. I really like our chances. Have to think Ned gets the net here.

33 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

Poturalski!!!

I'm assuming scored? Where watching?

Edited by KJUNKANE

So Im sure youll all just tell me to put this somewhere else or wait until later to discuss but I dont want to: What do we do with Ned next year? The guy had a great year. Probably not room for him in the big club unless Mrazek and McE leave...