The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
The biff

Canes carnival tix wanted!!

If anyone isnt going to use theirs can I get them please. I didn't see the email till late and they were all gone and now we only have my 2 for my season tix. I need 4 for my kids. Any help is appreciated!!

4 hours ago, The biff said:

If anyone isnt going to use theirs can I get them please. I didn't see the email till late and they were all gone and now we only have my 2 for my season tix. I need 4 for my kids. Any help is appreciated!!

If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest you get on the waiting list.

Last year I got on the waiting list several days late.  Didn't expect anything to open up since I signed up so late but they did (not positive, but I'm thinking maybe a week or so before the game?).  That made me think they hold a lot of tickets back in case season ticket holders make a late request.  Then, when all of those aren't taken, they start going down the waiting list.  I got an email and I had to be pretty far down the list. I wasn't able to make it, but I think someone reported that the arena was maybe only 1/2 to 2/3 full?  So apparently there were still tickets to be had, even up till game day?  Worth a shot.

Hello, new stm here. Good news The biff. My schedule doesn’t allow me to make it to the Sunday game. If you are still needing. I have two that are going to go unused. Let me know  

On 9/26/2019 at 9:33 PM, Train314 said:

Hello, new stm here. Good news The biff. My schedule doesn’t allow me to make it to the Sunday game. If you are still needing. I have two that are going to go unused. Let me know  

If you still have these please let me know. I sent you a dm

7 minutes ago, The biff said:

If you still have these please let me know. I sent you a dm

I sent you a dm.   I do have extras for you.

Edited by cathyl111