The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Training Camp 2019

Rod’s gonna have some agonizing decisions for the bottom 6...and I’m sure he’s loving that problem right now!

• Like 1

Just now, Bonivan said:

How bad did it look?

Dunno...listening to it on the WRAL feed...John and Tripp mentioned it.

Just now, Caniac514 said:

Are you saying we have 4 solid goalies?

The blue line in front of em is pretty solid at least!

6 minutes ago, Kyrule said:

Reading the game recap it said Haula was left out of the game for precautionary reasons. No other info.

On twitter i heard  that  he felt a twinge   and Brind'Amour decided to  sit him for tonight  .  if things check out , it's just maybe his body is getting use to game time   . Also noted that it was not his knees   .  so that much is a relief ! 

I just saw the interview with Brind'Amour and reporters asked him on his thought on Gauthier  and from the cliff notes i heard him say was  " he is like a bull  ,   and a power forward .  and he has some skill around the net "  but from what i gathered it seemed like  he is not entirely sold on him making the team  yet .   I can sorta see why  but  I look at it like this .   If the canes do end up making the trade with anaheim for Kase   then  it will be as what  we all sorta thought or at least for  i thought .  He wants guys who will put the puck in the net and  being a right handed shot alone is just not enough . 

Necas  needs to start scoring  and i mean  Pronto ! 

6 hours ago, Canesfanforever said:

Necas  needs to start scoring  and i mean  Pronto ! 

We have had 2 preseason games.  If you look at who has been playing and who has scored you could say this about multiple players.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cc said:

We have had 2 preseason games.  If you look at who has been playing and who has scored you could say this about multiple players.

Didn’t love what I saw from Necas last night. Some lazy/sloppy passes in front of his own net. You might get away with that in the AHL but will get burned more often than not playing that way in the NHL.

45 minutes ago, caneswincup said:

Didn’t love what I saw from Necas last night. Some lazy/sloppy passes in front of his own net. You might get away with that in the AHL but will get burned more often than not playing that way in the NHL.

I didn't see the entire game but from what I saw I had the same impression. I'm not sure I would describe it as lazy but at times he looked out of place