Can I thumbs this up more than once?

I’m here all week...try the veal 

23 hours ago, gocanes0506 said:

Seems our lines will be:

Svech-Staal-McGinn

Nino-Aho-Turbo

Dzingle-Haula-Necas

Foegele-Wallmark-Gauthier

Michael said these were the lines this morning. I hope after the west coast swing, Gauthier is on Svech’s line.

Much like the Panthers, the team needs to create havoc with the goalie and defense still learning each other.  
got to stay out of the box

own the puck

Excited to see Gauthier's name in the lineup.  I think this is a good line for him to start with, players he is familiar with from Charlotte.

Really, if Gauthier is going to get top 9 minutes, it almost has to be in McGinn's spot. That's a lot to ask in his first game or two up. It could also be a bit disruptive in the room, which is rolling right now. I do think that he could hit the score sheet on that 4th line though. If one squints their eyes and projects just a little, one can see at least third line quality in Foegele-Wallmark-Gauthier. Further, it is a line that can create offense in a grinding kind of way, which is perfect for 4th line duties. 

Islanders dealing with two injuries.

Cizikas may not play, Komarov may center the 4th line instead

Leddy may not play as well. The young Dobson would slide to his off side. 

Looks like Greiss will start.

Source: Islanders beat writer via Twitter 

Holla, holla, holla

Great GDT, Legend.  I have wedding duties to attend to tonight and tomorrow, so I'll be DVRing these and catching late.  Hopefully Goat will take the opportunity to refuse to go back.  

• Like 3

Is there a crash course for inserting videos into messages on this forum with an iPad? I really need one ! 🙄

Edited by RickD_99

Greiss has been a thorn in our side, should be a good one. He teaches a hockey camp at Fort Bragg in summer, good for him.

• Like 1

Opposing tenders don't really even stir any speculation on my part this season. Our game, our net front traffic, our pace I think renders it a moot discussion most nights. Can I say OUR for those positive developments in Canes hockey. 🤩 The list is growing of teams that we've developed a mental edge over. A sweep certainly makes this one of them. Just roll in the rip tide. 

43 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Is there a crash course for inserting videos into messages on this forum with an iPad? I really need one ! 🙄

I have to use a specific browser to do it.

19 minutes ago, dinz said:

Greiss has been a thorn in our side, should be a good one. He teaches a hockey camp at Fort Bragg in summer, good for him.

We have chunks of the league's best goalies in our leavings. Bring'em on!

Now I have to go back to work and watch this late tonight. So, Go Canes!

• Like 1