The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
legend-1

Canes v Blue Jackets Oct 12th 7 PM

2 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

Not saying this is a gimme, but hopefully not too much of a challenge. Just win!

Not meaning to rub it in, but you never know....

Just now, MisterDobz said:

Not meaning to rub it in, but you never know....

Well that comment was far from a guarantee. I know better than that.  I still stand by it though, should have won but we didn't.

• Like 2

Now perhaps we can move on from the “undefeated “ watch. Concentrate on getting better. We still have a long way to go.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MisterDobz said:

Completely disagree, TiVo has been as valuable and as productive in the last 2 years as Aho, and imho greatly under appreciated.  Plus, Aho doesn’t need any additional pressure while he is trying to get his mind right.

RBA is a loyalty guy, an offer sheet isn't loyal. Kids not getting a letter for a reason.

Some folks had him pegged for Captain, nevermind being passed up three times for assistant.

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 3

Now the season begins in earnest. No fairy tales, just a solid club that'll play solid hockey. A disappointed coach and players means good things. They know.

• Like 1

CORRECTION: If someone told me we’d be 5-1 after 6 I’d gladly take it 👏🏽. We’ll get back on track.

Edited by surfzone365

1 hour ago, surfzone365 said:

If someone told me we’d be 6-1 after 7 I’d gladly take it 👏🏽. We’ll get back on track.

Except we’re 5-1

1 hour ago, legend-1 said:

RBA is a loyalty guy, an offer sheet isn't loyal. Kids not getting a letter for a reason.

Some folks had him pegged for Captain, nevermind being passed up three times for assistant.

I can understand that statement, even though I don’t see it that way 

• Like 2

Was in attendance for the first time in 2 years and it looks like the old Canes showed up tonight. 

Boys looked slow. Aho didn't look sharp. I never want to blame a loss on one player, but McGinn really crapped the bed on that play.

Hamilton is playing with a lot of confidence and seems like he's always firing on net. And Haula is always in front of the net. Just wish Aho and Nino could get it going.