The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
CanesFan2003

Replay of the Games

Does anyone know where to catch a replay of the games?

I recently switched from TWC to AT&T Uverse, and they only broadcast FS Carolina's during actual game time.

I know back on TW Cable they would re-broadcast the game late at night or the next day sometimes, but not seeing this option with the Uverse service.

Although generally I am more happy with the Uverse service, but this is one aspect of their service I'm not liking.

Perhaps something I'm missing? Or can anyone advise of some website out there where I can see a replay of the Canes games?

Missed the game against Chicago as I was out of town and would like to watch it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by CanesFan2003

As Remkin and I noticed, Uverse was sloppy with their guide on the last few games.  Unusual for them.

I found that there would usually be a replay in the middle of the night on FS south.  Between us and the Preds.  I never do what you mention, I only notice it when I have insomnia.  It won't be on the same ALT channel (1726) as the normal game.  Check all those FS channels and the ALTS and see if it is in the guide.

Best option I've found is NHL.TV, though canes games are only available 48 hours later in NC. Get all the games plus post game interviews with all teams, NHL Network highlights, highpoints and featurettes. Crystal clear streaming and options to pause and pick back up in games at whatever point you want. Well worth the 144/year.

Ok, thanks for the tips. Wasn't"t considering getting NHL channel as I thought theydom"t show the Canes games at all, but if they do show them 48 hours later then I might be interested.

You can try foxsportsgo.com. You can watch the full broadcast of the most recent game until the game time of the next Canes game. The only drawbacks that it asks to login with your cable provider credentials and it checks that your plan with that provider has fox sports. And once you logged in search for past games takes time

44 minutes ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Cool!

Got it. Downloaded the app, found the game, logged in and can see the replay, cool!

Now if I can just figure out how to cast ot to the TV.

I usually watch on laptop and connect it to TV via hdmi cable since my TV doesn't have any wi-fi/internet capabilities

48 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

I usually watch on laptop and connect it to TV via hdmi cable since my TV doesn't have any wi-fi/internet capabilities

Awesome.

Did some Google research and found that for my TV, which is not Chromecast enables, I need to purchase a Chromecast device and plug it into an HDMI port on the TV.

Then I can find that device on my phone, them cast my FoxSportsGo to the TV.

For now will settle for pulling up on my laptop.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Awesome.

Did some Google research and found that for my TV, which is not Chromecast enables, I need to purchase a Chromecast device and plug it into an HDMI port on the TV.

Then I can find that device on my phone, them cast my FoxSportsGo to the TV.

For now will settle for pulling up on my laptop.

Thanks!

Ah!  Forgot about the App.  That's a good option.  And your log-in gets Fox Sports as long as you have U200 or higher.

I bought a Chromecast device (about $35) a few years ago just for this purpose because there were a few games only available on FoxSportsGo.  This year, it came in handy during pre-season when the games were on FoxSportsGo.  Chromecast is also handy to cast Youtube music and other Google centric stuff.   I use Roku for anything else.

Edited by wxray1

Now I got them on Hulu Live I can keep and watch indefinitely.  Worth the $$

On 10/27/2019 at 7:26 PM, Bonivan said:

You can try foxsportsgo.com. You can watch the full broadcast of the most recent game until the game time of the next Canes game. The only drawbacks that it asks to login with your cable provider credentials and it checks that your plan with that provider has fox sports. And once you logged in search for past games takes time

I was able to log in and watch a stream of this last game. But I can watch it later? Is there a trick to fining past games?

I was able to find only the very last game. And it also becomes unavailable once next game starts. So it means that for B2B there is not much time to watch replay of the first game of B2B.

I think yes. I think there is a separate tab or something for replays. I moved half year ago and switched to att without FoxSports so I cannot provide exact instructions on how to find Canes replays on FS app

• Like 1