The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
super_dave_1

GDT Nov 2 Devils at Canes

New-Jersey-Sucks.jpg.d9c98927af29e56cb1669eeeb2e99478.jpg               at             415530346_canesplate.jpg.309fcfc3eb6b53fa7f59014bbacacdb1.jpg

Damn, it's hard to come up with an entertaining GDT on the back end of a back to back.  I need a minute to think something up.  Oh well, I guess it ain't gonna write itself.  The Canes are flying high, currently 2nd in the Metro.  Devils are 1 point away from being last in the league.  Canes enter this coming off this after hanging a touchdown and an extra point on Detroit last not.  Fear not Caniacs, the Devils also played last night and lost in a shootout.  With both teams coming off a back to back, and the Devils having to travel, maybe a small edge goes to the Canes on that.  

The Canes seem to be getting the guys expected to score going.  Svech is the talk of the NHL with his circus goal, but that is only the tip of the iceberg with him.  He's a threat to score whenever he's on the ice.  Aho is getting back to his old tricks.  All that being said, guess who's putting the biscuit in the basket the most...

Cutting this short.  Gotta get ready to head to Raleigh.  It's a wonderful day for tailgating.

• Like 5

Anyone else not seeing video on the pregame show?  I’m audio only...my screen is black 

Edited by AWACSooner

28 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

Anyone else not seeing video on the pregame show?  I’m audio only...my screen is black 

Move your TV closer...............

Edited by winger52

26 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

Just switched to FSCR on DirecTV and video/ audio are fine...

Just now, winger52 said:

Mover your TV closer...............

Nope...it’s the Center Ice feed...and the only *edit* channel that ISN’T working properly 😡

1 minute ago, winger52 said:

Move your TV closer...............

To Raleigh, there ya go, FIFY

Edited by winger52