The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
surfzone365

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes Vs Minnesota Wild - Saturday, November 15, 2019 - 2:00 PM

31 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

Sneaking up on the Isles. Interesting game tonight....Isles vs Flyers.

Lots of big East on East matchups tonight period. Let's hope for regulation finishes. 

8 minutes ago, Canes06cup17 said:

Definitely hope we start getting more regulation wins but a win is a win is a win! Nice road trip. 😀🏒 Way to go Canes!

Tie breaking rules were changed before this season. Now it is regulation wins only.

Edited by Bonivan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MisterDobz said:

Staal is sloow....

Which one? :)

Being late to (commenting) party, but watched the GWG in real time, and keep watching it over and over again at the airport now: Staal was skating to the open ice, but then stop at the bench as saying: those two are just fine without me, I'll go for change and turned around. But really, Dougie and Svech has some chemistry on and off the ice! 

Though giving up lead is gonna be fixed, 2 points is 2 points -  well done!

• Like 2

Glad to see we can win in extra time. In the Cam Ward-era we couldn't buy the second point, even with Karmanos money. Purists will balk at our inability to hold on to leads (rightfully so). I will enjoy a win anyway we can get them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bing_Chow said:

Glad to see we can win in extra time. In the Cam Ward-era we couldn't buy the second point, even with Karmanos money. Purists will balk at our inability to hold on to leads (rightfully so). I will enjoy a win anyway we can get them.

And Bill Peters using 2D and 1F in 3-on-3 over and over even though the results were awful...glad that’s over.  Brindy mostly seems to go with 2Fs.

• Like 2

Totally missed this game. Was out of town and in an area where the internet totally sucked. Glad for the ”W” but as always it looks like this wasn’t without drama 😒

Will have to watch highlights. Either way it’s 2 points. 

Edited by surfzone365

It IS a change to see disappointment or concern voiced by the way we get 2 points. Use ta be happy if we stole 1 point on the road games. 😉

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MisterDobz said:

Flyers 3, isles 0 going into the third!

Evil Empire are winning too.  Craps currently down 2-1 to B’s.  What sucks is that I think we might get jumped again after tonight.  Oh well, just keep on winning I guess.

22 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

B’s and Flyers each BLOW IT in the SO!

‘Aaaaaccckkkkk, ackkkk aaaaaack’ , the sound of the flyers choking away a three goal lead....  and they both get points....

32 minutes ago, MisterDobz said:

‘Aaaaaccckkkkk, ackkkk aaaaaack’ , the sound of the flyers choking away a three goal lead....  and they both get points....

🤮🤯😭

Man I love just winning! 2 points is better than 1 is better than none. 

I think we will still tighten up our D game. Very cool to keep winning while we figure that out. 

The Metro is nuts. Keep thinking Pittsburgh will drop with the key injuries. Is Philly for real. Washington seems to be after the President's trophy, and the Islanders just keep defying my expectations. As mentioned by others, just keep winning.

Fun to see Toronto struggling. If they miss the playoffs but stay out of the basement we might get a nice draft pick out of that deal. Right now we'd pick around #13. Since it's top 10 protected, that would be pretty good. I know it's crazy early, but just a fun little thing. Speaking of draft picks, Adam Fox is on game 18, and seems a lock for us to get NYR's second rounder. 

Svech. 37 goal, 90 point pace. Just imagine when he peaks. Thank you ping pong balls. 

Oh and Necas is on a 57 point pace. Given that he will probably get better, pretty good rookie campaign so far. 

Svech, Aho, TT, and Necas will form a star forward foursome that will be very good for very long.

• Like 3