The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sleekfeeder

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Chicago Blackhawks - Tuesday, November 19, 2019 @ 8:30 PM ET

With about 10 minutes left I was planning to come on here and say that was finally the game we've been waiting for. Total domination. I gotta say, Patrick Kane is a pretty amazing hockey player. He makes scoring points in the NHL look ridiculously easy. He almost stole this game single handed. You lose that guy for one second and the puck is in the net. Trip said that the Canes did not sag, and I think he is mostly right. Dzingle didn't get on him on that first goal, but overall, we dominated this game and ended up winning. 

No lead is safe in this year's NHL, but where we let Minnesota back in, I think we kept it pretty tight here, and just got Kaned. The good news is that we dominated a pretty good Chicago team in their building for at least 50 minutes. If we keep getting that game, we'll win a good bit more than we lose. 

• Like 1

It's good to stay within eyesight of Washington and the Islanders, but at the moment I'm looking more behind us. We put one point between us and Pittsburgh, and two between us and Philly. We can open the lead on Philly to 5 points tomorrow. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, remkin said:

It's good to stay within eyesight of Washington and the Islanders, but at the moment I'm looking more behind us. We put one point between us and Pittsburgh, and two between us and Philly. We can open the lead on Philly to 5 points tomorrow. 

As long as we keep pace. I’d like to think the Caps and Isles will hit a rough patch so we can make some ground or at least don’t have to be perfect the entire season just to keep in the hunt

10 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

Maybe that's top's Dad from on high?

I use to be a whiny Hawks fan too (for different reason than current Hawks fans) .... since 1997 I became an angry 😡 Canes fan win or lose 😂😂

4 hours ago, slapshot02 said:

Still remember the hot pretzels over charcoal outside of Yankee Staddium. Couldn't beat em.

Dude!  That was a while ago.  Probably around the time when I worked as an usher there!

23 hours ago, remkin said:

Both Caps and Isle are currently on pace to BEAT TB's 128 points of last season.  I fail to believe this will continue.

4 hours ago, hag65 said:

Both Caps and Isle are currently on pace to BEAT TB's 128 points of last season.  I fail to believe this will continue.

I keep waiting for the Isles to take a downward turn....nope.