The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Florida @ Carolina Nov 23

1 minute ago, Derailed75 said:

Great game great time for me to see my first in person win. Fin times guys, funny times 

So now that you've got that streak going... plenty of home games coming up.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

Nice comeback win after blowing the game on Thursday.  Mrazek was great after those two early goals

He was totally not responsible for either one.

Great win, great time! (except for the jack *edit* who kept spilling his beer all over the aisle)

Really loved the way the team just went about business after being down. 

• Like 3

If Petr could have a mulligan on the first goal he'd stay upright and not go down early. He'd let the Gardiner tie up cover the shortside for him and take the chance of his butterfly skill v their shot skill in regards to a low shot. If they did the play the exact same way he'd of had a better push to the middle of the crease and probably stopped it. I thought it was a total team *** up on that goal.

Second goal, not his fault imo.

His flash of the leather in the 3rd though made up for the first goal. That was insane.

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AWACSooner said:

Let me guess...zero clue how to manage traffic flow exiting 

I got out reasonably quick. Wssnt the best but no where near a traffic nightmare

19 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

I got out reasonably quick. Wssnt the best but no where near a traffic nightmare

West lot was BS

The drive was definitely the worst part of the game tonight, atleast it was caused by the weather rather than bad play. Though the in seat service on the club level sucked tonight, ordered food before puck drop and didn't get it until the 2nd, after asking where it was during intermission. I wonder if I broke out the Marine voice maybe I could have gotten something since I was right in front of Dundon's box. Passed Waddel heading into the box late in the third.

The practice jerseys were going for 2 grand or so on auction the last I checked.  :thumbsup:

Paid attendance just over 18,000. :thumbsup:

Canes Win. :thumbsup:

Great awareness. reflection, celebration and support for fighting cancer. :thumbsup:

Good night all around.

• Like 6