The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Canes @ Bolts Nov 30 7PM

No Sleepies

hurricanes.jpg  @  tampa.jpg

15-10-1                                                                            12-8-3

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Nov 30  7PM

Watch FS-CR Listen 99.9fm Stream foxsportsgo

Preview by Michael Smith

After a disappointing game against the Preds the Hurricanes boarded a plane and headed south. The Hurricanes drop into the last Wildcard spot. The Canes, 31 pts are now chasing the Pens., 32 pts and Flyers, in 3rd pace with 33 pts. The Canes have lost two games in a row. The talented top line and Blue Line contributions have been the driving force this season. Maybe our secondary scoring can find another level

Tampa Bay is currently on the outside looking in with 27 pts. TB has had a slow start to the season. They lost in OT to the Caps last night. They have lost 2 in a row.  The Bolts have the talent but are very beatable this season.

A good start could be key. Both teams should be tired.

Expect Ryme Time tonight against McE

• Like 2

Up the road at the House of Mouse...thought about running down there for this, but after yesterday’s 💩 show, I’d rather get kicked in the cods

by Goofy! ;)

Sorry to say this, but I think we’re ending this month on a four game losing streak...

edit:  well, I guess December 3rd is now in November according to my calculations 

Edited by AWACSooner

Well, historically can't beat the bad teams, tend to do better against the good ones. Why not? Maybe they take us lightly. Of course they will be a bit grumpy about letting the lead collapse last night. Still, why not?......Don't answer that. 

Put Necas at center and let it ride! OK, won't happen, but gotta stick with the idea. 

Also, good time to let Gardiner watch from on high maybe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Necas out, proven tactic of 11 forwards 7 d men will be in effect

Well at least it isn't one of our current 'on fire' forwards like Nino or McGinn...

Oy...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Necas out, proven tactic of 11 forwards 7 d men will be in effect

Any news about severity of the injury? The moment when he hit the boards with his foot yesterday didn't look goos.

Edited by Bonivan

I'm of the mind that it's not about opponent strength, schedule strength, hot goalies, opponents trending directions, blah blah blah. Stop backing out of the neutral to the D zone, play our strong high risk speed game(with a smidgen of execution and finish), and stay out of the box. OUR game is good enough for anybody in this thing, BUT YOU GOTTA PLAY IT. Chips fall where they may and a fan base that knows what you are, can live with it. Play like you have against the Metro, we're gonna scream bloody murder.:boxing::popcorn::hotflash:

• Like 1

Just watched the first 10 minutes. Good start! So we're going with the 2-0 start. Still better odds than the 0-2 start. Tampa bringing some pressure and then a  2 on 1 our way.

• Like 1