The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Sharkiez @ Canes, 5 Dec

4 minutes ago, winger52 said:

So who gets to Thornton in the third? If it's a question of size I'd say Hamilton, but that will never happen. So I'll put my money on Turbo.

Edmundson and Thorton would be a good match. 

Edited by slapshot02
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Looked like to me SJ slashed a stick outbof Nino's hand on that last rush where they scored.

I think they said "Teuvo loses stick", but yeah it was flying away

2 minutes ago, surfzone365 said:

No excuse... we still have capable playmakers.  Other have to step up 

Pretty good excuse when we have 4 capable offensive forwards left on the team. We can’t count on Staal, Foegele, Martinook, etc to be anything more than they are, checking forwards.

Edited by gocanes0506

Well back to where we started again! *edit* is up Joe Thortons *edit*? Never seen anything like that. Not shocked Tim "worst ref in the league" Peel doesnt give out a game misconduct on that. And again late period tying goal. Now it's a 20 min game all even. They have played well tonight Petr has to let Thornton go and let Steady Eddy sort out that problem for him and get back to his game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

We can’t count on Staal, Foegele, Martinook, etc to be anything more than they are, checking forwards.

There’s a difference between expecting less of capable offensive players... those you just named... and them and others putting on big boy pants to step up. I understand we are limited right now but they need to earn their paychecks, and part of that is putting pucks in nets. We should expect more

out of everyone, even the water boy 

6 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

Seriously, Aho needs to step up. 0 shots against the B's and 0 shots tonight. I dont see the effort.  His skating is lacking effort as well.

That’s what happens when they put Nino on your line...

7 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

Seriously, Aho needs to step up. 0 shots against the B's and 0 shots tonight. I dont see the effort.  His skating is lacking effort as well.

idk what's wrong with him - pressure, injury? He is in a slump...