The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
surfzone365

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes Vs Edmonton Oilers - Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 9:00 PM EST

1 minute ago, MisterDobz said:

This stinks, I have no one to complain about.  Great period from Nino, Zinger, Gardner...  nice to see Necas back.  And Aho is leading 5he team in goals again.  I just wish the playoffs started tomorrow!

🐐 with that early penalty? ;)

• Like 1

This stinks, I have no one to complain about.  Great period from Nino, Zinger, Gardner...  nice to see Necas back.  And Aho is leading 5he team in goals again.  I just wish the playoffs started tomorrow!

Sit back and relax just enjoy Seebass and Svech fighting all season long for the team lead on goals.

Fellas we have 2 guys any team in the league would die to have. They are home grown and very young. Regardless of how this season or any of the next 4 or 5 turn out 30 GMs are really, really jealous

• Like 2

Definitely can’t get comfy here. This game can be tied before you know it.  Too much time against a formidable opponent with their crowd ready to have something to cheer about. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

Sit back and relax just enjoy Seebass and Svech fighting all season long for the team lead on goals.

Fellas we have 2 guys any team in the league would die to have. They are home grown and very young. Regardless of how this season or any of the next 4 or 5 turn out 30 GMs are really, really jealous

Don’t forget TiVo, how many of those goals are a direct result of a laser like TiVo pass...

Don’t forget TiVo, how many of those goals are a direct result of a laser like TiVo pass...

Very true Turbo has become a pass master and one of if not the best set up man in the league 

• Like 1

Just jumping in. What a period! Can see how dangerous the Oilers are, but what execution by our guys. Nino and Dzingel getting going is nothing but good. 

Canes need to keep the pedal down because Reimer has shut down a lot of chances and the Oilers are dangerous. OH and now the crossbar