The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
surfzone365

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes Vs Calgary Flames - Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 4:00 PM EST

3 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

May be a little late tuning in to this one, darn it, as have to watch my quarterback (Burrow) get his Heisman trophy. But then I'm in. Stay out of the penalty box.

Congrats in advance on your first Heisman winner since Billy Cannon correct? Amazing story....from riding the pine at Ohio Sucks University to the Tiger mountain top!

18 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

Congrats in advance on your first Heisman winner since Billy Cannon correct? Amazing story....from riding the pine at Ohio Sucks University to the Tiger mountain top!

Sorry for the this but post ing about bush league college football 🏈.  in A game day hockey thread is just wrong.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

You know, I would do the same. However the fact that he got to watch the Canes do 2 home playoff storm surges while he sat at home was pretty good revenge

Maybe we can have a video of that Svech's goal on jumbotron before every home game against Calgary?

"The Robe" on the pre game. I'll never forget all of the white bath robes in the arena and all the black eyes for Jeff O'Neill.

Edited by slapshot02

3 minutes ago, cc said:

Sorry for the this but post ing about bush league college football 🏈.  in A game day hockey thread is just wrong.

Bush league huh? Let’s see what happens when your panty waist team lines up against any team in the SEC West Division! 😉

1 minute ago, RickD_99 said:

Bush league huh? Let’s see what happens when your panty waist team lines up against any team in the SEC West Division! 😉

Well, I guess I’ll find out soon enough 

Theres only one football game being played today. It's the greatest football game played every year and the only one that's really important in the scheme of things. Go Navy

Just now, RickD_99 said:

No worries man you got an ex Alabama QB going for you who has never lost to LSU!

And a defense that leaks like Mongo in net