The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
surfzone365

GDT: Carolina Hurricanes Vs Calgary Flames - Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 4:00 PM EST

AWAC, I do remember in Millington Tn for A school (I was in aviation) we had every branch even the Coast Guard who at the time weren't even in the DoD on base. As an extension of boot we had to march to and from school. In a 20 or so person formation the Air Force had like 14 road guards, could never figure that out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RickD_99 said:

I finally realized what actor Pesce reminds me of...a young Christian Slater! Yeah off topic I know.....

A little bit of a stretch but I can see it

We used to have this saying, this thing we did in rhe Army, especially when I was stationed over in Berlin.

There was an Imbis stand outside the back gate (a little place where they sell brat wursts, fries, beer, etc...)

It was about a mile or so, and whenever you didn't feel like walking you would offer to buy food for someone else if they would go get the food.

Or, if you were short on money you would offer to go get the food if someone bought your food.

The expression went something like "If you Fly, I'll Buy..."

That's about the only time I had anything to do with Flyers when I was in the Army.

Edited by CanesFan2003

4 minutes ago, CanesFan2003 said:

We used to have this saying, rhis thing we did in rhe Army, especially when I was stationed over in Berlin.

That sounds like someone from McNair would say :D

You'd think that their crowd would be a bit more raucous, after going 7-0-1 in the last 8.  They're sitting there like they're watching the opera.

1 minute ago, wscaniac said:

You'd think that their crowd would be a bit more raucous, after going 7-0-1 in the last 8.  They're sitting there like they're watching the opera.

Speaking of opera, am i the only one who starts singing Mangiapane to the tune of Don Giovanni every time John says his name?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

Speaking of opera, am i the only one who starts singing Mangiapane to the tune of Don Giovanni every time John says his name?

This post is worthless, without an attached audio file. 😁