The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
coastal_caniac

GDT: Why We Will Be Victorious on Dec 21 , 7pm

Listening to Haula interview on the main website, seems like it was more than tendonitis, but that he feels completely good to go. One guy asked him about his hands after the layoff, he said, "my hands are still there".

1 minute ago, remkin said:

I'm sensing a Jordan Staal La Cross goa......oh who am I kidding? 

Well, he and Svech were exchanging notes on Slavin's goal. Maybe Steal was going for it?

1 hour ago, AWACSooner said:

I’m not a pilot...I just critique them from 5 feet away ;)

Me neither, just spent the 90s jumpseating on cargo jets... pilots are always happy to give lessons...  if they think your important enough to even acknowledge...

Do what you do. With semi rested legs hopefully. Don't ever want to under inflate any teams really, but I just think the Atlantic, below the B's, is the very definition of average. All of them. You know, like we were for 10 years. Long road trip return, this won't be the game to assess if we've really totally graduated as it sure seems to look, but THERE COMES A TIME, when these floundering, half hot half cold teams have to be dealt with in unspectacular fashion, aka decided by halfway through the 3rd. As said, not the individual game to hold court on, but as good a time to start as any to show separation on the ice and not just in points. Let that division fight it out for 2nd and 3rd, and leave them out of any other chances altogether. And if sorry BUFF leading the pack of them doesn't render them all average, I dont know what will. 

3 minutes ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Driedger who?

1.53 GAA?

I was expecting Montembault...turns out he was demoted last month and they’ve practically played Bob ever since 

Just now, surfzone365 said:

Feels good to be back in friendly confines for the first time since March 23.

Seriously?  Last game there was when we came out from here?

Bunch of teams around us in the standings in action today. As I mentioned the Isle lost in OT. The Caps, Pens, Leafs, Habs, Flyers and Lightning all playing today along with some teams in the Met that shouldn't factor into the playoffs, but you never know and they arent out yet.

Edited by Derailed75

9 hours ago, cc said:

69F71F59-707F-4102-A07A-0B1C12A4F072.thumb.jpeg.278012de46e97cdd1c62eb9c548b72c4.jpegTime for Christmas regalia. Ugly sweater. Santa hat and “syrup” in the coffee ala Elf. 

What type of tree to you tap to get that syrup? I've got some space for a small forest .